*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1900171-Fairies
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1900171
My tie is missing and my brother's excuse is that "fairies stole it."
“The fairies stole it,” said my annoying twin brother, Zack. My tie that I was planning on wearing for my date with Britney had mysteriously disappeared. The last place I had put it was on the couch in the maroon living room of the house, and Zack was the only other person home besides myself.
“I really need that tie for my date with Britney, Zack.”
“I told you, the fairies stole it.”
Zack normally uses that excuse whenever an object is missing and he had something to do with it.
“Seriously, Zack, where is it?”
“The fairies stole it! I know it’s hard to believe, especially coming from me, but they really did.” He seemed exhausted, which was unusual for him to be so.
Instantly as Zack had said that, these two fairies rapidly came into the room and decided to kick me in my crotch area.
As they were leaving, one of the fairies called back to me, “By the way, thanks for the tie.”
My brother was actually telling the truth the whole time.
© Copyright 2012 The Stud (stud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1900171-Fairies