*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1901853-Intro-A3
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Erotica · #1901853
Assignment 3 for Intro to Erotica
Part 1
781 words

The walk to the car from the club was mercifully fast. She had already begun kissing him aggressively as he fumbled for the keys to the bright red mustang convertible. Elena heard the keys fall to the street below with a jingle as they slipped from her lover’s fingers. She pressed him, seizing him before he could lean over and held him against the car kissing him hard. Her tongue swirled inside his mouth like a snake and she reached down with her free hand and squeezed the bulge of his cock through his pants.
He let go forgetting momentarily about the keys as the warm summer rain drizzled down softly on their skin, settling like perspiration. Even the rain was not enough to cool their passions and they kissed long and hard.
She broke their kiss and stepped back happily. Elena opened the top button of her blouse with a seductive look. Jacob for his part glanced around rapidly at the parking lot, still stunned as he watched her move. She began a sexy dance to the music emanating from the club they had just departed.
She felt her hair flowing in the warm summer rain, as she closed her eyes and swayed to the seductive beat of the far away sounds.
With a whirl of fabric she finished unbuttoning her top, and let it fly into the backseat of the red convertible.
Jacob looked afraid now.
“We can’t do this here.” He said staring at her breasts. “Come on; let’s go back to my place.”
Elena shook her head with a smile.
“You said we were getting boring darling.” She smiled, and placing her hands on his hips, she spun him so they changed places.

Elena stood with her back to the hood of the car, and with a flourish, she reached under her skirt and hooking her thumbs into the edges of her panties, bent slowly over removing the black lace underwear that matched her bra perfectly.
She held them up for an instant before sending them sailing into the backseat.
Jacob looked like he wanted to run. “Elena please?”

She ignored his plea, and sat on the edge of the car’s hood, beckoning him to come closer.
Jacob stepped forward, and Elena embraced with her arms and legs, drawing him into another long sensual kiss.
She broke from his lips kissing her way across his soft cheek to his ear, and whispered firmly yet gently.
“Get on your knees.”

A stunned look crossed Jacob’s face, and once more he looked around with panic in his eyes.
Elena waited a few seconds before repeating her command.
“I said…….get on your knees.”
Jacob swallowed, and if he was not aroused by all this before, he certainly was now. Elena could feel the press of his fully hardened cock against her thigh, and it gave her a wicked smile.
She watched him sink to his knees before pulling her skirt up around her waist.
“How do you like what I’ve done with her?” Elena spoke as if in a trance, and she let her fingers travel down, and caress the smooth hairless mound that was only inches from Jacob’s face.


She looked down only to see Jacob close his eyes, and lean forward, and she felt the first electric touch of his tongue as he started his assault gently.
Elena lay back, and opened the front clasp on the black silk bra and moaned, as Jacob’s practiced tongue explored her cunt, running slowly up one side, and down the other. His tongue seemed to be getting the lay of the land, slowly searching every nook and cranny between her legs.

She ran her hands over her breasts, moaning even more as she felt that marvelous tongue and those searching lips that wrapped around her clit now and sucked gently determined to feel her clitoris growing firm in his between his lips.

Elena massaged her breasts, finding her nipples, she pinched them gently as she felt Jacob run his tongue down slightly to her opening, and she moaned in unison with him as he savored her tangy wetness. After a few moments, Elena felt Jacob move back up to once again lavishing her clit with his smooth soft lips as they surrounded the tiny pearl gently sucking it into his mouth. She felt his index finger slowly replace his tongue on her opening, and soon it was sliding up inside her.

The added inducement of the finger to the already steady tongue on her clit drove her wild. Her moans began to deepen and grow louder. Elena’s head lolled back and forth as her unkempt moans echoed across the parking lot.


Part 2

Claire looked at Jack from the corner of her eye. She could smell the musky resonance of his cologne. The scent in a bottle was her favorite, and it seemed to mix well with his natural body chemistry. She wanted to lean over and be free to smell his neck, leaning her nose and lips close to his face. But she feigned disinterest. She could not understand what exactly she wanted from him, but she knew she could not let him know. She never wanted to be one of those kind of girls.

Jack pretended not to notice Claire looking at him. He smiled as she occasionally seemed to take deep breathes, and sigh quietly. They had gone out several times, but she had resisted any passes he had made. He wondered if she would need an engagement ring for a kiss. The strange perfume she wore caused him to persist. It seemed to fill the cab of his pick up truck when they rode together. And it lingered on long after he had dropped her off.
© Copyright 2012 Jon Cotton (jpcotton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1901853-Intro-A3