*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1902124-Love
by Shanna
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1902124
My take on love
You give your heart and love to someone with the hope that he or she is meant for you. You start imagining a future with them. Planning holidays and outings together. You go on plenty dates and share beautiful moments. You hold that person so close to your heart that you eventually cannot imagine living without them. But then things go wrong and you start questioning everything. Does he really love you, did she ever care? You start questioning yourself. Why did I put myself in this situation?
If things aren't working out, then it wasn't love right? Wrong!
Love is what brought you both together and love is what kept you together for that little while. We all have this theory that love is meant to last forever with that special person. But we forget that nothing lasts forever. Just as day gives way for the night and summer gives way for winter. Love is constantly changing. Love is letting go when you realize that's it time to change and grow. You will always care for that person. You don't need to forget them, you just have to realize that their time with you has come to an end.
© Copyright 2012 Shanna (shanel_kripal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1902124-Love