*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1902619-Cookout
Rated: · Other · Other · #1902619
Two hungry girls.
Allison and I were thirsting for cook out but no one could bring us any. We were two very upset girls. Our stomachs were growling as if we hadn’t eaten in a week and three days. We called and texted everyone to bring us food but everyone was working or didn’t have the money for it. It was the worst feeling in the world thinking we would have to eat that that horrible frozen reheated school food. Which if you’ve tasted it you’d probably understand why we don’t like it at all. It’s the worst thing anyone could ever give kids. And they wonder why all kids this time and day want to drop out of school. IT’S THE FOOD!!!!! Its taste is worse than eating a dead deer that’s been freshly hit on the rod by a peter built. It was horrible. Just the thought of eating food from our lunchroom is horrible. Id rather have my foot chewed off than to eat out schools food. I’m not even sure if it’s all the way cooked. None of our food taste like it is. We ended up walking out when the lunch bell rang and notice a familiar car parked by the office with a passenger waving us down. Some one had brought Allison and I cookout. As we walked away I heard Allison say, “ I didn’t see that coming. We got food from our parents of all people.”
© Copyright 2012 sdaniels (sdaniels at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1902619-Cookout