*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1902874-phycic-cousins-page-1-ch1
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1902874
it is a cool story just please give it a try. by the way im 13 so it wont be the best
Page 1 of Phycic Cousins,chapter 1- My life as 11 then twelve

I was inhaling the delicious scent of chocolate cake and the big burning number 12 candle on top of it as I had my eyes closed savoring the sweet,angelic sounds of the 4 person group singing, "happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you,happy birthday dear Bailey,happy birthday to you!", I knew I was supposed to blow out the candle and make a wish but I couldn't think of anything . My mind kept drifting. I was running out of time before this got weird,to help I filled my head with impossable thoughts such as: my mom regaining hearing or having powers of some sort.These thoughts brought a faint smile to my face, until my name was called.

"Bailey" my tall thin cousin called,"you alright"

I nodded my head. Looking back at the sweet smelling cake, I had regained my thoughts.I nodded my head.I finalley got my wish so I quickly blew out the candle.Maybe my wish was selfish in others minds, but to me it was just right.I stepped down from the stool and moved aside so my mom could cut the cake.The knife sliding through the cake was like it was sliding through butter. I move closer to my friends and wisppered my wish into there ears. They all gasp in unision.

Eumie whispered into my ear. "You know...Your not supposed to tell your wish! It won't come true that way." I winked at her. She knows I don't believe in that stuff

Emile came over to me and wispered,"what in the world made u think of that its kinda bad"

I frowned as she said that. Did she not get why I wished that.

If she didnt ,I thought, she may not be a true friend I whispered back to her. "I thought you'd understand my feelings on this, but I guess not." I turned my attention back to everyone else. I avoided the look Emille was giving me. grabbed my plate and sat down beside my cousion Willa.She gave me a weak smile and went to stare at her cake. I wonder what she could be thinking. It looks as though the cake is the most interesting thing in the world to her. I too turned to my cake to stare and wonder about the to things on my mind, 1 wether emille was realy my friend, 2 if i should have made that wish.3 did I mean it... after my mom noticed me not eating she asked me why. "oh.." was all I said before I shoved a glob into my mouth. I savored the flavors that clouded my mind.

"Bailey", I turned to see Emille staring at me at me. I noticed I too was staring with the inability to look away. I had a sudden urge to just start crying and hug her. The expression on her face told me she did too.I said her name as an answer to when she said mine.Her gaze soon turned into a questioning one and i didnt have the Answers.Then I thought, 'Why should I cry? It's my wish I should be able to wish anything I want without being judged. Shouldn't I?'I then felt bile rise in my throat. The eyes of my friends watching me. I had to be sick. "Mom may I be excused?" Before she could answer I rose from the table.Ii hid my face untill I got to the hall then ,when I was out of view, ran to the bathroom and shut the door.

Ready for the bile, i waited. Nothing....just the i felt hot tear start in my eyes.I waited but all i felt were the big hot tears in my eyes. Just then i heard a knock on the door,It inturupted my wait. It was Willa"you okay in there",I mumbled yes and she burst in, she saw the burning hot tears in my eyes and i saw the ones in hers. she looked sick too. She hugged me and told me that I should not cry. We dried are puffy red eyes and sat down in our comfy living room to join in on a movie.
© Copyright 2012 baileybug (baileybug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1902874-phycic-cousins-page-1-ch1