*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903378-A-way-to-talk-to-everyone-and-no-one
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #1903378
Just something I can get the feeling of screaming at the world. But no-one will hear.

This isn’t going to be a poem in case anyone think it is, just me writing about what is on my mind right now, so here’s a little insight.

Right now I’m listening to Rammstein while I’m writing this, so what I write my seem a little angry, but I don’t want this to be interpreted that way, usually I leave my poems as ambiguous as possible, so people can see what they want to see in it. But not this time.


I’m sitting here on my bed right now. Bizarre E.R. is on TV on Really, but it often hits me. WHY am I sitting here on my bed watching Bizarre E.R on Really? The answer is simple. I don’t have anyone who I can talk with. I’m not saying I have friends, of course I do, but even then, I don’t have anyone who is “like me”. I’m the loner, the Black sheep on the pack. But even though I sound Upset, I’m glad that I am different, as I’ve seen peoples lives torn apart due to following sheep. But I just wish there was another black sheep like me.



Even though I do wish I get out more. I don’t want to join most of the people I know. Even tonight (not naming names) I know a group of people who are out tonight getting completely drunk due to someone’s birthday or something, I’ve nothing against drink (Jesus Christ drank Alcohol), but it actually pains me, it hurts me inside seeing people getting so intoxicated that they cannot walk. Anything can happen to you, I’ve heard stories of people getting raped, or even beaten while they are knocked out drunk. Why do people pain themselves like this, I actually cannot understand this. But I’m writing this, and going to post it on this writing site, some people may say this is attention seeking, but I want people to see this, but I’m not going to tell anyone, probably for self-redemption or something like that, if I figure out why I want to post this, I’ll update this at the end.


(Now listening to some Demon Hunter) Now if you haven’t guessed through my other poems, I’m a Christian, not afraid to say it, but I’m a “rare breed” of Christian. I was born in Brighton, back in the wild and crazy year of… 1995, if you don’t know, Brighton is one of the most Multi-cultural places in the United Kingdom, probably even more than London due to it being more concentrated. Also I come from a Family that is again very Multi- cultural, one whole branch of my Family is Muslim, and probably every other Religion under the sun around the world somewhere. Due to this, I cannot say that my Religion (Christianity) is Fact, while all others are Superstition like most Christians would do. I’ve tried to just fit in, but I cannot, there is just too much evidence to say “your wrong”.

Due to this, I feel that I am pushed away by many people. I’m not Atheist, I’m not a “normal” Christian, and so I feel that again I do not fit in with a group. I do want to fit in with one group, but I cannot say what they want me to say “Christ is the only God”.
Well this is all that I can think of now, maybe there will be another one of these if I feel upset again.

So thank you very much for reading this, I hope you enjoyed it

God bless

Michael
© Copyright 2012 MaxwellKarterbell (brightguy01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903378-A-way-to-talk-to-everyone-and-no-one