*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903379-Prologe
by JCsam
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1903379
Prologe
Prologe-

"Ember you need to eat something, cant you at least try?" My aunt Lisa grumbled at me placing the hopitals tray, 0of what was suppose to be food but looked like a big glob of globbiness, on front of me.

I just pushed it off. It would only taste like sawdust anyways. It landed on the floor splattering everywhere. I just ignored my Aunts screeches and tried to roll to my side in the little hopital bed. But the stiches that streached from the base of my neck to the middle of my stomach wouldnt allow me too go anyfurther than an inch without inflicting more pain.

I just wanted everything to back to go away, but with her here it just reminded me it will never be the same. And its all my fault.

When the door slammed shut i closed my eyes thankful she was gone so i would have some time to myself to rethink everything that had gone wrong the night before. I fell asleep with in minutes.

"Ember? Hows the ice cream sweety?" My mom asked turing around fromt he front seat.

"Really really good, but cold." I said fake shivering.

My mom laughed. I love when i get people to laugh. She reaches over the seat and wiped a small spot of strawberry that ended up on my nose.

"Dont make to much of a mess back there, were almost home. 5 mintues i promis." My father said from the driver seat never taking his eyes off the road. He was a very careful driver when it came to my mom and I.

My mom faced forward again taking my dads hand into hers. I loved how my parents always seemed so into each other. I wanted someone to look at me the was my dad looked at my mom.

We were over a the famouse Rocky Road Bridge witch was 30 feet from the shallow water below. I never really liked this bridge it always gave me a creepy feeling like i was being watched. I finished my ice cream, wiping my sticky hands on my caribean blue dress. I leaned my head against the window and closed my eyes, the cool glass ont he window helped me to relax. Even though it was the middle of winter and i was wearing a dress i wasnt cold. I could of worn a baithing suit and it wouldnt bothered me. My mom said i was lucky and just really warm blooded.

When i opened my eyes blood red eyes were in my window so close to me i could lick them. I screamed and tried shooting to the other side of the car seat. My dad freaked, swearving into the other lane.

"What the hell Ember?" My dad screached looking back at me for a split second.

But that was all it took, one split second for everthing to go horribly wrong. When my dad focused back onto the road he saw two headlights coming straight for us. He tried getting out of the way by swearving to the right. But it was to late. The truck clipped the back end of our car. The front of our car came around hitting the truck like parelle lines. the windshield smashed and the window on my side shattered. Glass flew everywhere. When our car broke through the guard rail a huge peice of glass from the windshield came flying toward me. I didnt have time to screamed when the piece landed smake dab in the bottom of my neck. i slid down to the end of my stomach where some of it broke off. I screamed for everything, the pain, the water coming toward us.
© Copyright 2012 JCsam (jcsamantha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903379-Prologe