*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903511-Watch-Out
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1903511
A story about two similar characers that get revenge on each other.
         “Ouch, my leg someone help, Is anyone there? I am hurt, and I need help dang it”, Henry said. Henry is having flashbacks. Last week, May 13, 2013, New York
“Henry, tell us about your touchdowns,” said a journalist.
“Well as you all know I am the best player on the team, of the Dallas Cowboys. I make all of the touchdowns. They can even play defense right” Henry said. Someone then made a comment,
         “Some of the other players are really good too.” Henry the famous football player laughs and says a joke,  wearing his navy blue jersey.

         Jason, a boy with no talent, wakes up and is ready to go out and sing to the world . He ran downstairs.
“Mom, Dad, Lucy, Billy get down here now” I’m leaving, goodbye, see you never” Jason said.
“Ok honey, but are you sure about this?” said his Mom.
         “Yes mom, I am, so leave me alone. I love to sing . Singing is fun .” Jason replied. Jason is looking back as he is walking to the cab; his family is laughing and waving.  One week later, May 20, 2013
“Up next is Jason Miles”. The smiling announcer said with a grin.  Jason puts a recorded file from his friend into the speakers. Nobody knows except him, so the people think it’s his voice. He does it for the fun, and to see if the people buy it.
           “Everybody talks, everybody talks, and it started with the whisper…” Jason finishes singing and the crowd goes wild. A producer then sees what he likes and offers Jason a record deal.
“Hi Jason, I liked your song and I want to make you a star” said the producer.
“Seriously you’re not playing with me”
“No son I’m not, so what do you say?”
“Of course, thank you very much” said Jason. The stunned producer leaves.  Jason realizes that he made a mistake and could be in big trouble. 1 year later, Jason becomes really famous. He is rich and has a big singing career. 
June 2, 21014, Jason promotes his new album in a club. Henry enters the bar with his friends to celebrate a victory game. He was like a crazy monkey jumping up and down because he was so happy.
“Yo bartender, let me have a double shots for everyone now” henry said with a rude attitude. 
“Coming right up” (Bartender)
         “That’s something you don’t see every day, Jason miles lip singing, Hahahahh. (Saying it with a microphone)  Jason comes over and threatens henry.
“If you tell anybody, I will kill you!”          
“Ok then bring it on, let’s fight then” henry says. Jason then walks away. June 8, 2014.
“Hey Larry I need a favor pronto” said Jason.
“Sure what is it, friend”
“I need you to make Henry Jacobs private plane have an accident. Make it crash without any problems”. 
“Yes sure, I understand. When do you want this?”
“I need it to be in a week”
“A week it is then, call you when the job is done” said Jason’s friend.  1 week later June 15, 2014, (Right before henry boards his private plane). Jason’s friend then goes to the airplane mechanic shop, and he cuts off the brakes from the plane.
“Is the plane ready to fly dummy” henry said.
“Yes sir it is” (pilot)
“To California then, to visit my parents”
“Ok sir”
“Then off we go; now I said. I’m going to be late”. Henry then climbed onboard the plane. (The planes brakes are cut off) The plane then loses its latitude and it crashes, “Kaboom”.
“Ouch, my leg someone help, Is anyone there? I am hurt, and I need help dang it”, Henry said. (Henry sees something covering the clouds) “What is that covering the blue clouds?  Ahh my leg, it burns.” 
         The plane, Red Cross, lands with medical help.  (From a distance) “Sir are you okay, Sir, hello?” They put Jason in a gurney, and they lift him onto a rescue plane.
“He’s losing a lot of blood” the doctor said.
“A piece from the plane came off, and it went through his leg” (paramedic)
“We need to try to stop the bleeding”
“I need help over here, help, there is an infection growing; we need to cut off part of his leg”
“We need to get to the hospital right away”
“Is there anyone else besides him, alive?”
“No it’s just him. The pilot is dead”
         “Off we go then, we need to save this man’s life”. They are flying to the hospital, to cut off his leg.  Henry then gets stabilized in the hospital. The police then investigate and find out that henry had an argument with Jason. When they investigate, they find out Jason did it. They go find Jason and they arrest him.
         “Sir you are under arrest” the cop said. Jason then tries to run away. While he is running, he is gets run over by a car.  Henry finds out what happened, so he decides to become a better person because he thinks the same thing could happen to him.  Henry changes his attitude, and he learns his lesson.
© Copyright 2012 Cynthia Jasso (cjassoivh16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903511-Watch-Out