*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903534-It-Never-Late-To-Change
by Trey
Rated: · Short Story · Crime/Gangster · #1903534
My story is about to young men that are in troublw with another gang
“Jamall hurry up you don’t want to miss graduation do you”? No momma im coming Jamall shouts “the phone is ringing”. “Hello who is this, “Donnese aye can you tell my auntie to come pick me up from the jail man? Jamall say” Yeah my boys coming home okay man im about to call her”. Walking out the Door Jamall see these guys pull up in a car” Hey Jamall come here, Jamall runs to the car. “You’ve been playing with my money huh”Jamall responded “No what money man.”Don’t play with me man I want my money in the next couple of days if I don’t have it. It’s going to be a problem. The car tire screeches the road, Jamall mom said” who was that Jamall responded by saying “No nobody mom well lets go don’t want to be late mom.
They arrive at graduation and Jamall walks across the stage and sees his friend. ”You was good Lil D we missed you man it time to go party like we used to, Donnese” yeah you right but man im broke I don’t have job man no money im going to call Nique and Jerry and see what’s up”. After the graduation they stop at Donnese aunt’s house as they arrive to the house Donnese’s uncle walk outside. “Uncle Jerry hey was going on “Hey boy how u been nephew” Donnese-“Good unc trying to stay on the right path you know”. Uncle Jerry-“you need to I don’t want any more late phone calls saying you in jail. Donnese” Im going inside unc is my aunt in there, Uncle Jerry- Yeah she is, please makes sure you take your shoes off at the door boy.
” Donnese-“okay come on Jamall”. They walk in the house, everyone yells. ”Lil D home yawl everyone rushes to the door” We missed you man we all did. “I’ve miss yawl to im ready to go to club and party man is Lil Jerry up stairs. Everyone responded “yes”, Donnese and Jamall walk up stairs and jerry on the phone arguing with someone. Lil Jerry- “Man im tired of you bye”. Donnese walks in the room kinfolk were going on man. Jerry face light up and screams in excitement “my bro home man he home.” Jamall says” Tonight we got to kick it man all of us aye call your big bro see if he wants to go isn’t his birthday today; Donnese almost forgets” yeah it is im going to call him”.
“Hello aye man im going come to your crib and chill with you today man and we going out tonight to make sure you got some money” Donnese hangs up the phone,” Jamall come on man it’s time to go im just going to change at your house . ” Lil d man I meant to tell you this but man, we owe these guys some money” Donnese responded “we man we man im just got out of jail man what you mean dude Jamall man what did you do man.” Jamall- I bowered some money man and things went wrong and like I had no other way man. Donnese responds .
“How much man, Jamall 2grand that’s not much. “Man im trying to make a change now I got to go back hustling man Im not trying to go back man no.” Donnese emotions change towards Jamall.,” Jamall- im sorry D man but times got hard and I had to do what I had to do man please just help me as soon as we get out of this debt we going build our empire that we always talk about man I have dreams man.” Donnese- Dreams as a dope boy no man not me im tired after this fast money im done man done I promise to my family im not going back to jail I already feel like something is over me man my daddy died at 20 man im trying to make it past 20 bruh, shedding tears as Donnese expresses his story to Jamall.
Later on that night they were at the club the music loud and there having the time of their life’s Jamall sits down with Donnese, Jamall-“ Lil d man im sorry for bringing you into this man I feel you on everything though but we going get out of this together im going to call them tonight.” Lil D I have 2 grand anyway set up the meeting man and ill hand them the money Jamall look after this im not doing this anymore man alright,. Jamall looks at Donnese and smile yeah” I got you man.”
Lil d wake up man time to for the meeting Donnese wakes up and goes to the restroom and gets himself ready for the meeting. They all meet at the trap house Donnese arrives at the house with Jamall, “I don’t have a good feeling man let’s just get this out of our hands. They open the door they arrive into the house the lights go off and shots ring out. Neighbors call the police and finds Jamall and Donnese in the living room face down on the floor.
The police report them dead and family members outside the house waiting for news crying their souls out and praying that there who lying on the ground in the house is not Donnese and Jamall. Too bad it was, family leaves the seen a goes home. 2 or 3 months later the cops started an investigation and found the two guys who killed Donnese and Jamall. Justice was served but the violence isn’t over.
© Copyright 2012 Trey (davion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903534-It-Never-Late-To-Change