*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903536-The-Plane-Crash
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1903536
Timmy and his parent on going to a trip to japan on a plane and it crashed.
Timmy is on the airport with his parents on going to a trip to japan Timmy was existed to go, He’s on the plane sitting their board nothing to do people sleeping and reading and all the sodden the plane was shaking, Timmy said,
         "Why is the plane shaking I am scared, I don’t now why the plane is moving."
People were screaming and panicking . 
Timmy though that the plane was going to crash. The people who work on the plane said that the captain was dead because he had a heart attack, and no one now is how to use the plane .
Timmy was freaking out because he cannot see his parent , and he cannot see because there were many people moving around, the plane was falling and it about to crash it feels like you are on space falling to the earth it was fitting. 
The plane crash on the forest and it was damage, some people were dead on the plane and some injured, Timmy serviced but injured, my head hurts and my left leg to.
Timmy was looking for his parents on the forest,  He saw his parents on the inside of the plane, and they were dead . Timmy never  felt so much pain in him he pray for them that they are up their, Timmy miss and love his parents.
He stay in the group were other people are alive trying to serve on the forest like getting food, shelter and clean water, Timmy said I am very hungry I can only eat a little to served. 
It’s been 3 weeks when his parents are dead and the crash , he and the other people were finely rescued on another plane, so they could go home, Timmy will never forget his parents on the incident from the crash.
© Copyright 2012 Armando Jimenez (ajimenez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903536-The-Plane-Crash