*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903537-The-Bully
by ronny
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1903537
A bully and a jok
It was October 21, 2014 .The alarm went off Chris got up with a sleepy look on his face hi went to the restroom and said, “Mom wears my tooth brush.”
His mom said. “Its where you always put it your wardrobe’’
“Ok’’ said Chris then he got dressed and left to school, on his way to school hi notice a kid walking really fast by him Chris said,
“Hey nerd where do you think your going’’ the kid said, “ I cant be late to school’’ then Chris said.
“Not with out your knuckle sandwich your not” and punch him strait in the face the kid fell in the cold ground and got up and an off saying.
“You big bully’’. Chris let him go and continued walking to school when he got there he notice every body was saying hello or hi to a new kid in town his name was frank and he was a all star football player.
Chris left and during gym, he race frank and frank beat him and Chris got mad he try to fight frank but frank wanted no problems and walked way and left the gym Chris laughed and continue bullying the other kids on the last football game Frank was blowing everybody away and Chris was getting more and more jealous at frank.
“Its time to get revenge on frank’’ said Chris and planed something he was going to drop a lot of peanut butter on Frank the day of the award ceremony and embarrassed him in front of everybody, he went to sleep and rest.
“Finally its tonight its all going down tonight,’’ said Chris and got ready for school today they had a pep rally and after the pep rally it was the award ceremony Chris was on top of the stage getting everything ready he got off and went to class during the pep rally Chris was lucking at frank with such hate and angriness frank look back and finally he snap and got up and screamed.
“You are a coward you are all bark and no bite you think your so tuff but I’m still better than you at football” every body was laughing at Chris and saying !not so tuff now huh! Chris almost attacked frank but he remember about the plan so he just got up and said
“ Don’t think your tuff Frank because your not you are just a week little son of a yellow belly freak.”
Frank looked at him with anger and angriness he ran to Chris but the teachers stop him before he can reach Chris they took him away, he was screaming “I’m going to get you Chris.”
“Finally” said Chris the award ceremony frank was up next Chris could burly wait then they said “And the winner of the best play in football is frank Robison’’ frank got up and went to get his award right when he was going to say a few words Chris dropt the peanut butter on top of him
It was a silence for five seconds, then everybody in there started laughing at him “he wasn’t embarrassed he was looking stupid” said Chris he was running around and graving his neck then it happened he fell in the ground and he didn’t move one of the teachers felt his pulse and said “His dead” then everybody ran out the gym.
The cops showed up and found evidence and found Chris guilty of murder he was taken to jail and got locked up for 20 years.
© Copyright 2012 ronny (ramon123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903537-The-Bully