*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1904609-Pregnant-Koopa-Short-Stories
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1904609
These are 3 or 4 short stories of my 4 Koopa OCs and it's a multiple pregnancy.
{rightShante & Brandy slowly waddled, settling in gently as the waters of the hot springs for expectant mothers washed over them. Shante placed both hands over her heavy belly as Christ’s quintuplets gently thrashed and bounced in her, her tummy warping with the visible movements as she turned to Brandy, blushing a bit as Brandy sweetly smiled, poking her belly with her fingers as she sighed, looking up at the moonlit sky as her own quadruplets kicked in her belly as she sighed, poking the underside of her belly as the quads then kicked even harder. She turned, speaking to Shante as she cradled her belly at the base.



         Shante smiled, remembering how she was eager to feel every movement, so excited to have three daughters and two sons. They both sat in the water for nearly an hour, the babies sleeping for at least half that time and then waking up abruptly and thrashing around as the mothers to be shifted their awkward bodies up and waddled their respective ways to their castles.



          Shante shifted her big belly up and moved to get ready for bed, sliding on a maternity nightie as she looked in the mirror and blushed again as she began to rub her belly in delight, the quintuplets unusually active for most of the night since she got back. Finishing this, she patted her belly lovingly as she gasped as she felt her unborn quints kicking her strongly in her womb. She giggled silently as she again, patted and cradled her belly.



         Closing her eyes, she gasped as she felt another strong kick, smiling gently and then grimacing as she realized that the kick released the quints into the beginning of labor for their mother. As her water had broken, quickly making a puddle at the floor, the quintuplets continued to thrash in Shante as she rubbed her hands in circles around her big and beautiful belly. She turned to shake Christ awake. “Honey…it’s time. The quints decided to break my water for me.”



         Brandy, meanwhile, was constantly pausing on the way home to Push her big belly out building up in her kicking gut, finally getting to the door and slipping off the towel as she reached for her bra, the quads kicking at her big belly as she smiled, feeling her water break, not realizing it was a lot more than usual as she felt a big gush coming out of herself. She gasped and she clutched her belly when she felt a big THUMP before a pain wracked her belly and she groaned, calling out for her husband. "Daryl... the quadruplets are coming."



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



         Tasha smiled sweetly as she was awakened by a strong flurry of movement from within her. Moving both hands to her heavily pregnant tummy, she sighed and shifted her body around to say hello to her babies: pregnant with sextuplets who always liked to wake mommy up even before she had to go for her hourly belly dancing. She managed to move her awkward body to the edge of the bed, letting the sextuplets work their energy out as she ran her hands all across her bared belly.



         She never wore anything more than her hot pink maternity dress now, nearing the time to give birth. Though frankly, she was past the point where she was nervous about birth. She was nearly two weeks overdue with her sextuplets, who had decided to make their mother stay pregnant with them as long as possible. Now she was just waiting for the last bit of pregnancy to happen: the part where she was either induced or she naturally started labor.



         She stopped at the mirror, lifting her dress up to her big breasts, running a hand down her whole belly, top to bottom.  She smiled slightly as she saw the babies’ hands and feet imprinted all across her belly as her tummy looked as if she had swallowed seven watermelons and she felt literally as if one of her babies’ heads was an anchor in her pelvis. She started to give a big sexy pose in the mirror as her belly hangs a little bit lower.



         Tasha clutched her belly as she groaned and her belly's THUMPING, feeling her babies kicked more than usual, her water breaking a bit later as she looked up in shock at herself in the mirror, unaware of her similar condition, a puddle at her feet. The Sumo Sister sighed as she cupped her boobs and slowly walked towards the phone, chuckling to herself, eager to meet their children face to face.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



         Michelle giggled as she looked down, only seeing the massive big bump under her nightgown, Eight little ones in her punching her belly again as she swore she felt something gurgling inside her womb. She talked to her babies sweetly, and the response was a slightly less violent set of movements as she rubbed her belly lovingly in spite of the kicking.



         Michelle walked heavily to the kitchen, already ready to have the babies, about 3 weeks overdue at this point, as she only seemed to grow more and more pregnant and more and more sexy by pregnancy. The babies kicking again in her belly as she giggled at the foot and fingerprints in her big womb.



         She sighed and caught a glance of herself in the mirror, one hand on her back,the other on the top of her big belly, a pose she distinctly remembered when she was 5 months pregnant with the eight babies, but she looked like she 9 months with triplets then. She talked motherly to her octoplets, and the babies simply responded with another light flurries of kicks as she got her snack, waddling back to the room.



         Getting to the doorframe, she grunted as she felt a new pressure below as it dissipated with an audible pop and a lot of very big and loud Thumping inside her big belly, and a gush of water that continued as she looked down again. As she gasped out loud, clutching the top of her belly, her babies are coming real soon.}{/right}
© Copyright 2012 preggomaster (preggomaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1904609-Pregnant-Koopa-Short-Stories