*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1904612-Metal-Gear-Koopa
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1904612
This is a parody the Metal Gear Solid video game. Enjoy.
Bowser: The Nuclear Weapons Disposal Facility on Corona Mountain in Mushroom Kingdom’s Koopa Archipelago was attacked and captured by the Next Generation Special Forces being led by members of KOOPA-HOUND. They’re demanding that the government turn over the remains of Big Boss and they say that if their demands are not met within 24 hours, they’ll launch a nuclear weapon. You have two mission objectives. First, you’re to rescue DARPA Chief, Roy Bully, and the president of Arms Tech, Vince Koopa. Both are being held as hostages. Secondly, you’re to investigate whether or not the terrorists have the ability to make a strike, and stop them if they do.



Christ: What’s the insertion method?



Bowser: We’ll approach the disposal facility by sub.



Christ: And then?



Bowser: We’ll launch the one-man SDV (Swimmer Delivery Vehicle). After the SDV gets as close as it can, dispose of it. From there on, you have to swim.



Bowser: High Tech Special Forces Unit, KOOPA-HOUND. Your former unit, and the one I was in commander of.



Christ: So they’re still around.



Bowser: There are six members of KOOPA-HOUND involved in this terrorist activity. Lemmy Hip, with his powerful psychic abilities. Wendy Kootie Pie, the beautiful and deadly sharpshooter. Iggy Hop, master of disguise. Morton Big Mouth, giant and shaman. And Larry Cheatsy, a specialist in interrogation, and a formidable gunfighter. And Finally, in charge of them, KOOPA-HOUND’s squad leader, Bowser Junior Koopa.



Christ: Bowser Junior Koopa?



Bowser: A Koopaling with a same code name as you. The Nuclear Weapons Disposal Facility covers the whole kingdom. I’ll instruct you by codec after you reach your target.

Christ: Anyone going with me?



Bowser: As usual, this is a one-man infiltration mission.



Christ: Weapons and equipment OSP (on-site procurement)?



Bowser: Yes. This is a top secret Black-OP. Don’t expect any official support.



To Be Continued…
© Copyright 2012 preggomaster (preggomaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1904612-Metal-Gear-Koopa