*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1905147-Hotel-Saint-Marie-Long-version
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1905147
“You mark my words, daughter," Juliet said. "He’s dangerous.”
Hotel Saint Marie

By: Bikerider



The sunlight falling through the open office door warmed the back of Amelia's legs as she stretched across the guest assistance counter to place room keys onto small brass hooks. Juliet sat at a desk behind her daughter entering guest registrations into the hotel computer, but thinking about yesterday afternoon made it difficult to concentrate.

The sound of approaching footsteps in the courtyard brought a tentative smile to Juliet's face. She turned and watched Antoine walk through the dappled shade and stop at the open door. Peering into the office, he gave Juliet a suggestive wink and then turned to stare at her daughter's exposed legs. His tongue protruded from the corner of his mouth and slid to the other side. Juliet rolled her eyes and frowned.

The cowbell over the door clanged as Juliet pushed the door closed, shielding her daughter's legs from Antoine's lecherous stare. She stood and watched him through the diamond-shaped window in the door as he sauntered away, whistling an unknown tune.

"I wish you would fire him," Juliet said without turning her gaze from Antoine. "I didn't want you to hire him in the first place."

"Who?" Amelia said without turning around.

"That pig, Antoine," Juliet replied, pressing her lips into a straight line. She watched him remove his shirt and use it to wipe the sweat from his forehead. Her cheeks burned crimson as he smiled back at her, rolling his muscular shoulders. She turned from the window. "I don't like the way he looked at you."

"What are you talking about, mama?"

Juliet sighed heavily. "Antoine! He just walked past the office, and the way he looked at you, you might as well have been naked." She glanced quickly through the window, then back to her daughter, "I told you he's trouble."

"So he looked at me, so what?" Her mother didn't see the smile spreading on her daughter's face.

Juliet turned to her daughter and said, "You mark my words, daughter. He's dangerous."

"Dangerous?" Amelia chuckled. "Dangerous how?"

"I don't know. He just is." Juliet pulled the door open and looked back over her shoulder. "Trust me, you'll regret the day you hired him. I tell you, he's dangerous." She frowned and walked out into the New Orleans heat.

Amelia hooked the last room key in its place and straightened, then arched her back with a soft groan. The sound of whistling in the courtyard curled her lips with a satisfied smile as she opened the office door. She watched Antoine put a ladder against a tall palm tree, a short-bladed saw hung by a rope from his belt. Her eyes followed his flexing muscles as he climbed the ladder and disappeared beneath a clump of yellow palm fronds.

She closed the door, pressed her back against the wooden frame and mumbled, "Dangerous? That could be interesting."

~~~


Every day, by noon, the sweltering New Orleans heat drove Amelia to her second floor apartment. It had become her summertime ritual. At the same time, with the hotel guests out sightseeing, Juliet created her own afternoon pattern. She locked herself in the office, pulled down the shades, and tried to catch up on paperwork.

Amelia unlocked her apartment door and stepped into the overheated room. "Damn it!" she grumbled, "He said he'd fix the damn thing this morning." She walked to the wall air conditioner and felt warm air brush against her face. "Maybe I should fire him, she told herself.

Amelia stripped off her sweaty clothes, letting them fall into a pile next to her bed, then grabbed a thin, cotton robe from the back of a chair and pulled it on. She walked into the dull sunlight seeping through sheer, lace curtains covering floor-to-ceiling windows that opened onto her balcony. Shrugging the curtains aside, she looked down into the courtyard hoping to find Antoine. The ladder lay on the ground under a palm tree, he was nowhere in sight.

The hotel courtyard was small, the brochure called it cozy, and shaded by several clusters of palm trees, their trunks surrounded by circular flower beds. Wrought-iron tables and chairs were scattered along secluded, brick patios. At night, green, red, and blue floodlights bathed the courtyard in a sensuous, romantic glow, while maintaining the semi-darkness that drew guests from their rooms after sunset. Enjoying the cool night air, and emboldened by the privacy, some guests even began their amorous evening here.

Sunlight warmed her face as Amelia opened the doors and stepped out onto the narrow balcony. She inhaled the sweet fragrance of flowers floating in the still air. Above her, puffs of clouds drifted slowly over the glistening roof of the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The sound of whistling drew her eyes to a shady corner in the courtyard below. Her gaze settled on a glowing speck of red light.

He stood with his bare back against the concrete wall, his legs crossed at the ankles, his thick chest glistening with dripping sweat, his dark, wet hair plastered to his forehead. He took a long drag on his cigarette and flicked the butt into a dirt planter, then turned his face up and blew smoke into the air.

He stretched his arms over his head and, inhaling deeply, expanded his chest. Amelia stared, transfixed, as his muscles flexed and contracted, his skin shimmering with sweat. She bit her lower lip and let her gaze roam Antoine's hard body. All sound fell away leaving an eerie silence—and a warm tingling in her belly.

Her gaze rose from his rippling muscles to his eyes. She blinked and took a step back as her fingers combed through her wavy, red hair. Her cheeks warmed. How long has he been watching me? she asked herself. From the dark shade, his eyes glowed like blue gas flames as he peered up at her, an insolent smile curving his lips. She ducked quickly into her small, hot apartment and shut the doors behind her.

She pulled her robe open and shook the thin material, fanning her hot body, her knees suddenly weak. Amelia walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. "A cool shower will get him out of my thoughts," she mumbled. Stepping beneath the shower's stinging spray, she tilted her head back and let the water cool her skin.

Bubbles dripped from her pebbled nipples as she pressed the bar of soap into her breasts. She looked down and saw that gravity had already begun its work. She inhaled deeply and watched her breasts rise, and then lower as she exhaled. Cupping the curve of her breasts, she lifted them. "Not too bad," she said. "At least they're still firm." She had always been satisfied with their size and shape, and she didn't think a little sag would divert the eyes of the men who seemed to enjoy watching them jiggle as she walked. Her hand moved into the coarse hair between her legs.

Lathering herself, she felt the heat against her palm. She watched soapy bubbles cascade down her slender body, over her taut stomach and then down her well-defined legs. She pressed her back against the cool, tiled wall, closed her eyes and dipped two fingers between her folds, gently pinching her clit between them.

The vision of Antoine, his muscles slick with sweat, drifted into her mind. Her stomach tightened remembering how his jeans covered his firm butt as if the denim had been painted on. Pinching her sensitive nub tighter between her fingers, she inhaled and held her breath it until her lungs burned. As the cool water cascaded over her burning flesh, she imagined Antoine gazing deeply into her eyes while gently making love to her. Her mother's words blossomed in her mind.

"He's dangerous."

She chewed her lower lip as her fingers took on a frenzied pace. Her breathing came in quick gasps, and her heated blood pulsed in her ears. "I wonder what that would be like." She shuddered with the thought. Deep inside, liquid heat moved toward her center. Her body tensed.

A sudden, loud knocking at the door pulled her back from the brink of ecstasy.



She sighed heavily, rocked on her heels, her fingers curled into a fist at her entire body seemed to shout, "No, not now!"

A second knock, louder and more urgent this time, rattled her door. Rolling her eyes, she stepped out of the shower, dripping cool water onto the tile floor. Annoyance tightened her voice, "Just a minute, alright?"

Another loud knock filled her with impatience and she shouted, "I said I'll be right there!" Her wet skin sucked the thin material against her skin, outlining every curve of her slender body, as she shrugged into her robe.

Amelia yanked open the bathroom door and shouted, "I'm coming," just as the front door opened. Antoine stepped into the room. His gaze lingered on her as an insolent grin spread across his lips.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Annoyance tinged her voice. She pulled the robe tighter around her.

"I thought you said, 'come in.'"

"I said, I'll coming." Water dripped from her body.

Smiling seductively, his eyes roamed her body from the pool of water under her bare feet up to her grey eyes. Amelia flinched at the sound of the door clicking shut behind him. "You told me your air conditioner isn't working," he said through a sneer. He pulled his shirt away from his chest and shook it, his eyes locked on hers. "It is hot in here."

"I'm not dressed." Her trembling fingers fidgeted with the belt holding the robe closed. "You were supposed to fix the damn thing this morning. Maybe you should come back...later?" It was more a question than a statement. Amelia scolded herself for allowing her eyes to fall to the outline of the considerable bulge in his tight jeans. Butterflies tingled in her stomach; a lot of them. Stop this, she told herself. You can't get involved with him, it will never work. But her stomach clenched tighter as her mother's words again drifted through her thoughts again. He's dangerous.

Amelia smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" He looked down along his body. "Is my zipper open?"

Amelia laughed. "No, I was just thinking about something." The warmth deep in her belly began to spread between her thighs.

"Do you want me to leave?" he asked.

Amelia hesitated, told herself to say yes, leave. Her hand gently stroked her throat, she swallowed hard, her muscles tensed. The warm, slick feeling between her legs grew hot as her gaze focused deeply into his eyes. "No," she said softly. "Don't leave."

Amelia swallowed hard and slipped the robe off her shoulders, letting it fall into a circle around her feet.

Antoine smiled, reached behind him and locked them in.

~~~


The bamboo blades of the ceiling fan turned slowly overhead, its pull-cord swaying in the warm air, as Amelia struggled against the black silk scarves securing her wrists and ankles to the four-poster bed. Antoine stood over her, his narrowed eyes taking in her naked body, a black fur glove covering one hand. Sweat stuck his shirt to his back.

After her robe fell to the floor he had walked to her and pressed himself against her damp skin. A blur of kisses, groping, and erotic suggestions followed and now, her eyes clouded with apprehension, she bit her lower lip and wondered what was next; Goosebumps tightened her nipples with the possibilities. She pulled at her restraints, testing them. Her tongue slid across her dry lips as a question floated in her mind; how dangerous is he?

Antoine picked up a pair of black panties from the floor. Gazing at her over the small triangle of silk, he inhaled her scent. He dropped the skimpy material, walked closer to her and sat on the edge of the bed. His gloved hand danced over the gentle rise of her breasts, glided into the hollow of her quivering belly, then over the springy, red curls between her legs. Her knees shook as the soft fur caressed her inner thighs.

"You like that, don't you?" he whispered hoarsely. "It's exciting to dominate a woman who should be beyond my reach—a woman like you."

Amelia fought the desire building between her tanned thighs and felt the heat just below her skin. "I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me."

Antoine chuckled, "You think you're letting me?" He stood, pushed his jeans down, his bobbing excitement jutting into the air just inches from the flushed skin of her face.

Amelia twisted against the silk restraints. "I'm frightened. She closed her eyes and swallowed.

"Hmm, that's good," he sneered. "I like fear in my women."

His words ripped through her, horrifying her—thrilling her; trepidation turned her palms moist.

He dipped his head and sucked at each breast, taking his time with each taut nipple. Amelia passed her tongue over her lips and felt the liquid heat spreading through her, like molten lava sliding down the side of a mountain.

A line glistened on her flesh as his wet tongue made its way down her body. He positioned himself between her legs and blew his warm breath softly over her pussy. He lowered his head, pulled her legs higher, and then he lapped at her swollen clit. Amelia pressed her head against the satin sheets as her quivering hips rose off the bed. A deep moan escaped her. Antoine looked up between her heaving breasts, a smiled hovering over his wet chin. "Still afraid?"

"Yes, a little," she whispered.

"I'll stop if you tell me to."

"Don't stop." She closed her eyes. "Oh damn, don't stop!"

Using two fingers, he spread her lips, exposing her to his gaze. Antoine returned his tongue to her sensitive nub, slipped it inside her hot opening, moaning as he lapped the juices flowing from her. Convulsions rocked under her belly as Amelia came.

He rose and knelt on his knees between her outstretched legs, his eyes locked on hers. She dropped her gaze to his rigid manhood swaying between them. Her eyes moved back to his, her tongue moistened her lips, her breasts rose and fell with each breath. She nodded at him.

He found her easily.



"Oh," was the only word she spoke as he entered her. Then, "Oh, oh," as his rigid girth drove past her resistance and pressed deeply into her. She arched her back, thrusting her breasts upward, tugging at her ties as Antoine began a slow, rhythmic motion above her.

She closed her eyes. Pressing her head against the sheets, she shuddered as Antoine glided back and forth against her, his thrusts slow and steady at first, then quickening until her body tensed, and then slowing again just as she reached the edge.

She reached out, pulling and twisting the silk scarves in her sweaty palms. Her breathing hitched, her body quivered, and her slippery nectar flooded over Antoine's driving rod. Filling the room with her deep moans, her body relaxed against the damp sheets under her. Her hands released the silk scarfs.

"Wow, twice already. That's unusual for me." she groaned against his chest.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"You should." She moaned and pressed herself against him, his abrasive chest hair hardening her nipples.

Antoine rested his face on her shoulder and reached under her. She felt his finger massaging where she least expected, the unexpected pleasure spreading through her. "Oh, that feels good," she said, her ragged breath caressed his ear.

Amelia raised her hips to meet his quickening thrusts, sweat soaked her red hair. She pulled against the ankle restraints, stretching the silk until her feet locked behind his.

Antoine pushed his palms against the rumpled sheets and rose over her, threw his head back, squeezed his eyes shut, his face clenched in pleasure. Amelia felt his body stiffen as he swelled inside her. She clenched around his pulsing length as his warmth spilled into her, coating her.

He lowered himself onto her, his forehead against hers, their sweat mingled. Amelia's hips gyrated against him until she held her breath and shuddered one more time.

~~~


His dark, piercing gaze searched her eyes as Antoine slowly untied the scarves binding Amelia to the bed. He stood, draped the black silk around his sweaty neck and pulled on his jeans. "I guess I'm fired, huh?" He looped his belt around his waist.

Frowning, her finger traced the red flesh circling her wrist. "Fired?" A smile slowly curled her lips, "Hell no, you're not fired. But you do have some new duties here at the Saint Marie Hotel." Her hands moved down to rub her red ankles.

Antoine titled his head, his eyes narrowed, "Did your mother tell you not to hire me?"

"Yes, at first." Amelia lay back on the bed. "She stopped complaining about you for a while. But this morning she said I should fire you."

"Fire me? Why?"

"She said you're dangerous." Her eyes widened as she looked up at him.

"Dangerous?" His pushed his hands into his pockets and walked to the door. He turned and gaze her a thoughtful smile. "She would know."

Amelia watched him walk through the door and step out into the corridor.

~~~~~






Word Count: 2906







© Copyright 2012 Bikerider (bikerider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1905147-Hotel-Saint-Marie-Long-version