*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1905241-Wish-Come-True
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1905241
Michelle finds a spellbook and discovers a very interesting enchantment.
Michelle wandered through the aisles of the public library, searching for books of interest that may catch her eye. She picked up a few, reading the back, then shaking her head and putting it back on the shelf. Michelle was a cute girl with a great figure. An attractive face, long brown hair, a perfect ass, and breasts that were perky and well rounded. At least C-cups. She continued to roam the library, searching for an interesting novel to thumb through.

Although Michelle had this astounding body, she always desired it to be better. Her breasts in particular. She always wanted them to be huge, that the glorious C-cups she was given just weren't enough. She looked at some of the other girls in her class, a girl name Lyza in particular; Lyza boasted huge ones, like perfect grapefruits, and she got most of the guys Michelle was after because of them. At least, she assumed that was the reason.

While in the historical section, she searches through various war books and religious novels, until she stumbled upon a weathered brown book. The leather binding was faded, and as she pulled it out, dust fell from its surface. The cover read "Ancient Spells of Forgotten Ages". Michelle smiled and brushed off the rest of the dust.

"This looks like it'd be good" she thought, and then took it and checked it out. Soon, she was home, and she quickly took out the spell book and opened it. On the cover, written in fine calligraphy, was a short message:

"Dearest Cassandra,

Inside this very book is the secret to solving your very problem. It is with this novel that I created the other Secret Book, but that one has been lost for ages. For now, this is the best I can offer. There is a specific spell that should work for you, and I marked its place for you. Please show me once you have used it, and do be careful.

Sincerely yours, Tiffany A. Massing"

Michelle was a bit puzzled by the message, but decided to laugh it off and move onto the book. She leafed through, seeing various spells, enchantments, and transformations. Things like "How to keep the flies out" to "How to transform into any animal". She was fascinated by them, all of the ancient ideas and languages that they all had, as well as some of the outrageous methods one had to take in order to implement them. She kept leafing through, stumbling upon a dog eared page towards the middle of the book. More transforming spells, but more personal ones. How to get taller. How to get a smaller nose. How to get rid of back humps. She scanned down them until she saw one that was starred in the same ink as the message on the very cover.

*How to enlarge your own breasts

Michelle paused. She read it again. She laughed a bit. "Why am I not surprised?" But there was something about the writing on the front that intrigued her. But she of course had her doubts. "No way this actually works. Just a joke or something." But curiosity tempted her. She read the instructions.

"If the spell below is ever read three times aloud, the caster's breasts will triple in size."

Michelle's eyes widened. Tripled? She looked down at her boobs. "God, they'd be like...F-cups!" She scanned down to the phrase, written in a strange language. It looked like complete gibberish. It read:

"Alingus Phorongeum Korotono Lan"

Sitting on her bed with the book on her legs, Michelle thought. "...couldn't hurt to try." She sat up straight and read it aloud, pushing her beautiful breasts outward. She read it, pronouncing it well, then she said it again. With the second time came a strange feeling. A light-headed fuzziness came over her, and her mind began to swim. "Woah..." she hesitated a bit, but managed to get out the last repetition. What followed those words was the strongest tingling she had ever encountered, centering on her breasts. The sensation was building fast, and it felt incredible. Soon Michelle was moaning softly, the feeling so new and pleasurable. "What's happening to me?" She asked herself softly.

Suddenly her boobs began to quiver lightly. As if being shaken by invisible hands, they shook restlessly, until they began to slowly swell. "Oh my...oh...unnnnnhhh..." Michelle's eyes rolled upwards in ecstasy, and she cupped her enchanted inflating breasts. She gasped in shock and joy. "Its...its working! And it feels so...ohhhh..." She couldn't stop moaning, the sensation growing more and more intense. They started to bulge out of her white low-cut shirt, her cleavage becoming larger and more prominent. The tank top began to stretch, the C-cups now well into DDs, the size of grapefruits. They were growing faster now, and she almost couldn't handle it, her moans now yells of orgasmic pleasure. Soon the tank top began to tear at the seams as she rubbed her engorged gifts with her fingers in euphoria. The shirt finally tore down the middle, her breasts only covered by an ever-dwarfing bra.

Suddenly, she began to panic as the over-inflated balloons began to reach ridiculous sizes.

"OK, you can stop now." She said, fighting the moans and rush through her boobs. "Really, this can..." A spike of pleasure hit her, the moans uncontrollable and unstoppable. Her eyes rolled and here back arched, and the bra finally snapped, her breasts flopping and bouncing about. "No...no!" She gasped, another spike filling her with immense delight, mixed with fear. "Stop! Please!" They refused and became perky watermelons. Finally, the largest and greatest wave hit her, and she collapsed on her bed, resting on the giant pillows now christened upon her.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Michelle gawked at herself in the mirror. Even the longest shirt she owned looked like a tube top on her. She regretted it a bit, giving herself such massive mammeries. She turned to see her profile. They stuck out with twice the width of her body. Michelle grabbed her ass.

"It wouldn't be as bad..." she said, gripping it hard. "...if my ass balanced it out." She held it, but as she did, her pants began to tighten as her ass swelled like two perfect bubbles. "Oh God, no! I was kidding!"

THE END


The sequel is complete and available here:

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922112-Wish-Come-True-2
© Copyright 2012 Expansive Thinker (writer9215 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1905241-Wish-Come-True