*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1905716-now-and-then
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1905716
i dont know just read it and come to your own conclusion
                    powerless and void of love without you.shadowed wispers speak of fear id doubt you,time is cruel to a heart so far away.and beneath these chains i cannot make you stay.  i cannot bear what ive become i cannot die i cannot run.i dream il lay beside you under the silver moon.i hope to find you with me soon.  how ive searched this world alone just to find you faith.now that your here ive lost myself to my  self hate.could you love away my hate to make love real again.its hard to see in darkness my lover my only freind.  it seems so much darker when you are not near me.i dream about you so much that maybe you could hear me.your name alone wakes me up within.even though my heart aches heavy every now and then.i am not blessed i am not a lucky man.by gods grace i meet someone lke you every now and then.if we dont meet again someday il love you always anyways.i will wonder and wait just to touch your soul,and until that day i will not be whole.
© Copyright 2012 anarchy34 (soulsickboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1905716-now-and-then