*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1906398-Dreamspiration
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1906398
A rare writing of mine haha, a nice and positive piece.
Ever wonder what your purpose is?
Ever question your existence?
Ever ponder the thought of escaping, forever?
Well don't.

You have a purpose in life, which is to fulfill your biggest dreams.
Your existence is crucial to this life and to others in the future. Make an impact.
Your escape shall be noticed, because your existence is important to your purpose in life.
Without you, there is no you.

What you bring to this life, no one else can offer.
You are who you are for a reason, you're important and an individual.
Whether you can make noodle art or construct a symphony, it matters.
You matter.

Doubt and fear are holding you back. Release yourself and live.
Don't let insecurities tell you that you're incompetent, that you're incapable.
You are competent enough to reach and exceed your capability of achieving the best of it all.
Make the change.

People will say you can't do it. That you can't do any better than what you're doing now.
You want better? You want happier? You want peace? Tell them to stop.
Stop the propagating of hate and guide them, to release the peace.
Truly it's easy.

You are your biggest enemy now, constantly doubting yourself.
Soon you'll be your biggest fan, constantly cheering yourself on.
Just have to tell yourself that you can do anything and that you're worth it.
You've reached the epitome of happiness within yourself.

Well, have you questioned your purpose or existence? Thought about an escape?
Think of a purpose so great that people will have no choice but to congratulate you.
Think of a reason for your existence, which for everyone they are endless.
Escape to the world of endless opportunities and happiness. It's there, you have to work.
Good luck.
© Copyright 2012 silently screaming (oyannairb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1906398-Dreamspiration