*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1906607-a-beautiful-weekend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1906607
Lovers share an interesting weekend
The light from the morning sun filled her room with golden cascades of bright light. When she looked to see if he was still sleeping she was a little puzzled to find in his place, on the red, silky pillow - a note. Simply written on white lined paper, “Do you trust me?” “Well, yeah, silly boy” she thought, amused at the idea of him even feeling he had to ask such a needless question. She trusted him more than anyone else she had ever encountered. They had known each other as long as she could remember. Playing together as children, laughing, chasing, playing tag, growing up together, never a spare thought wasted to life.

Her heart sank the day she realized he had left. His family moved without warning. She just knew they would never speak again. Acceptance was the only option for a girl so young. She often wondered, as the years took her from girl to woman, if he ever thought of her.

Years later she found herself a mother, married to a man she questioned every day of her life. His actions so much louder and more painful than she and her children ever deserved. She continued to hope that her efforts would be noticed, that things would improve and she could be happy again.

So, the years passed, unchanging and unfulfilling. She learned to accept what she could not mend and sank into a mundane existence, loving her children more than anyone or anything else in the world. Staying with her husband so the children would not lose her as well. They became her only solace. She knew it was as unfair to them as it was to her, they had their own lives they needed to learn to live. They couldn’t worry about how she would move on without them. She tried to hide all the comfort she found in them, knowing someday soon, they would all grow and leave and she would be faced with her future.

At least in this moment, she was happy. At least for now, she found what made everything alright. She knew she could face anything with him in her life… >

Her mind snapped back to the moment as she continued to read his note “Meet me at 718 Main St., Room 429.” Looking over again at his pillow she noticed a white, plastic card key that had been placed under the note. Nothing else was printed on the card. Somewhat confused, she pulled back the covers and headed to the shower.

Her mind wandered as the warm water and steam embraced her body. She knew how special their time together was. Even this weekend was a special treat. Rarely did her husband leave for overnight trips and even rarer as the weekend that his wife was away on business. Never did she dream they would get to enjoy each other for an entire evening, much less two in a row. Arrangements were made for both of their children and a plan was put into action for them to spend as much of the next 48 hours together as they could. Clearly, She was a little disappointed that he had left before she woke up, leaving her with a random note and a key sparked her curiosity even more. “Trust him,” she thought “he obviously has a plan”. She shrugged to herself and continued her shower.

After she dressed she went to the kitchen to pour her coffee. She liked it strong and sweet. As she sipped, she reviewed the note again. No time was indicated. Her speculation as to what he was up to was getting the better of her. She did not want to seem too anxious so she finished her coffee, rinsed out her cup and tried to play it cool. Thoughts of him waiting for her entered her mind. Not wanting to sit and waste anymore time at home she took the note, tucked the card in her pocket, grabbed her keys and headed out the door.

As she drove, she thought back at the last six months. She was thrilled to find him again. So excited to know he was still close to her and not a thousand miles away. When they began conversing over the computer, then through text messages, their friendship grew stronger than she had ever hoped it would. They spoke of everything, hopes, dreams, disappointments; even things as silly as favorite colors, movies and music were topics of their conversations. She spent her days at home, caring for her youngest children while her husband worked, this lent plenty of time for them to find out much about each other. Before long, he filled a place in her that had been empty for years. No one could make her feel as special as he did. Even if they couldn’t be together in life, they were able to share themselves on a level many would be unable to understand and would likely chastise. Neither of them cared. What they had was special. At least she felt it was, and no one would be able to convince her otherwise.

She smiled as she thought of his face. They had only been able to see each other in person a few times. Each time was more difficult than the last. Neither of them could sneak off alone so it was always as a group, where they had to play this silly game and act like nothing was happening between them. Really, nothing had happened between them. Even now, they were still innocent of anything physical. They had spent the night together, but were both so nervous all they could do was talk and cuddle in front of a silent television. Her smile widened at the intimacy they could share by just being with each other. He made her feel special by just looking at her, pulling her close and stroking her arm, “Amazing,” she thought as she turned onto Main Street.

“These are all businesses,” she said to herself while searching for a number. She drove to the end of the business district to where the street split north and south. There were no numbers on any building in sight. She sat for a moment at the intersection, wondering if this was some sort of joke. Still, he asked if she trusted him, she did, so on she went. Turning around slowly, she went the other direction, straining to see if there was a building she had missed.

About halfway down, frustration overtook her and she pulled into a parking spot in front of a worn out, five story building. The windows were high and dark. There was one car in the lot with her. She knew there were other places but this was just as good as any. Plus, no one was around to stare at her as she tried to figure out exactly where she was. She parked her car and looked around, noticing a small mailbox attached to the front of the building near the door. She got out of her car to see if maybe something inside would have an address.

As she approached the door, she realized it was not as worn as it appeared from a distance. The smell of fresh paint was faint in the air and she could see the mat at the door was fresh and new. She pulled up the lid on the mailbox and it made an odd screeching sound, like it hadn’t been opened in awhile. There were several circulars crammed inside, and at the bottom was a crumpled letter with an address “718 Main. St.” No name. Just the address. > “Of course” she whispered to herself, “how could this NOT be the place” She snickered and shook her head as she went back to her car to collect her things.

She did not expect the front door to be locked when she pushed on it. Pulling also met firm resistance. She looked for a door bell and saw none, pressing her hand to the glass, she peered inside. There were no lights, no sign of life, nothing more than what looked like a long hall. She stood back from the door and looked around. Close to the mailbox was a card lock. Pulling the white card from her pocket, she quickly ran it through the lock. An audible, loud click came from the door as it unlocked. She pushed again and it opened freely. Quickly, she walked inside and heard another click as the door shut and locked behind her. The sound echoed down the empty corridor.

“Hello?” she called. No answer.

“HELLOOO???” she called again, louder. Still nothing.

She began to walk down the poorly lit hall that stretched straight out from the door. On either side of her, closed doors lined the hall. Again, no number on them. This gave her a slightly uneasy feeling. It was a little odd that nothing was marked. Regardless, she continued on down the hallway.

As she got closer to the end, she noticed the faint glow of arrows on the far wall. When she got to the elevator she pushed the up button, remembering room number 429. The door opened immediately and she stepped inside, pressed the number 4 then backed into the corner as the door closed.

The only lights were tiny running lights that outlined the bottom of the elevator. She could feel the vibrations as the elevator took her higher into the darkness. Just as the feeling of the walls closing in on her almost became too much, the elevator stopped and the door opened.

This hallway was brightly lit. Her eyes squinted as they adjusted to the brightness. A lovely green hue adorned the walls and the plush carpet was a beautifully pale maroon color. Comforted by the clean feeling and brightness of the short hall, she walked on.

There were no doors to the left or right. Only one, straight ahead. As she approached, she clearly saw the numbers in bright gold “429”. She turned the knob and walked in, shutting the door behind her.

Only when the door shut and latched did she realize the only light was coming from outside in the hall. Inside the closed door was only more darkness, made even darker because her eyes had not yet adjusted to the change. She fumbled around, searching the walls with her hands for a light switch. She found none. She reached for the door so she could let some of the light from the hall in but found the doorknob had been removed.

She was instantly panic stricken.

“What the FUCK?!?” She said out loud. A tirade of thoughts raced through her mind. A million ‘what ifs’ filled her with fear. She thought she knew him. What if she didn’t? What if it was all a lie? Oh God, what about her kids, if he did something to her, what would happen to them. She frantically searched for a light switch again with no luck. She closed her eyes, praying she had not just made the biggest mistake of her life. A single tear streaked down her face and rested on the corner of her mouth.

“What have I done?” She whispered as she rested her forehead on the door, begging for it to open.

After a few moments, she opened her eyes. As they adjusted to the nearly pitch black room she could tell it was completely empty. She walked away from the doorway and into the small space. To her left was a solid wall but to her right was a door. She could see a faint light flickering on the floor from the gap underneath. She instinctively reached for the knob and turned it, very much relieved there was one there to turn. As the door opened she was astounded to see a very large room, with tables and shelves covered in hundreds of lit candles. Along the wall was a silvery bar area. On the bar was an iced bottle of champagne and strawberries in a beautifully reflective bowl that seemed to dance in the candle light. There were two fluted glasses with a note folded over like a card. She picked it up and relaxed as she read, “Calm yourself, Dear, have a glass of champagne, I will join you soon.” She smiled as she read it again.

“Dear,” Oh how she loved when he called her dear. Her fear faded away and she chuckled at herself for even being afraid to begin with. “Silly girl,” she thought, “he would never hurt you. He would die first.” She smiled as she opened the bottle and poured the light pink liquid into the cool, crystal glass. She took a sip, the sweet bubbles danced on her tongue like a ballerina.

As she gazed into the candle lit room, she heard soft music playing. Seemingly coming from every where and no where at the same time. There was no distinct pattern or rhythm, but it was lovely. She walked into the large room and thought of how long this must have taken to make so beautiful. As she stood there, a faint smell filled her nose. It was familiar, fruity, sexy, but she couldn’t place exactly what it was. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply through her nose. Taking in the moment, committing every sensation to memory.

She noticed that the candles had been lit for some time. She walked from where she was into another candle lit room just through a door at the end of the bar. There was a large, round bed with a large rounded headboard, surrounded by more candles. The bed felt soft beneath her hand and she sat down. Her head began to swim as she was taken by the moment and the champagne. She finished the glass and leaned far over to put it on the table. She rolled over on her back and rested her head on the sweetly scented pillow. She longed for her love to be there with her. She found herself dozing of from the mix of relaxing music, champagne and dim lights. Surely he would not mind if she rested while she waited for him. Peacefully, she drifted into sleep.

It seemed like moments had passed when she awoke to the sound of rustling in the room. Startled, she tried to sit straight up in the bed only to realize she could not sit up all the way. Something had been placed around her neck. Resting on her elbows, she tried to reach up and see what was restraining her, she was shocked to find her wrists were bound to her sides as well.

Most of the candles had been blown out as the scent of sulfur and smoke now filled the air. Her heart raced as she squinted to see what had made the rustling sound.

“Hello, is that you?” she pleaded

A quick “Shhh” was his only reply.

“What are you doing? How in the world did you do all this?” She asked.

A slower, more concerned “Shhhhhhhh” escaped from him. More rustling then he said very softly,

“Do not be scared. I won’t hurt you. I would never hurt you. I want to please you, nothing more. We can stop whenever you say, but I’m going to push you. Hard. I want to see what you like.”

As he uttered the last word he lunged at her, knocking her off her elbows back down to the bed and placing his hand tightly around her throat.

“Do you understand?”

She almost giggled as she quickly nodded a yes, this was certainly not what she had been expecting. Romantic? yes, of course - but kinky? No. He had expressed some interest in S&M but nothing he ever said he wanted to try. Maybe it was her conversations that led him to think this is what she wanted. Maybe he just felt comfortable enough to try something he had never tried before with her. Either way, she was along for the ride.

“Do you want to continue?”

Again, she nodded. His hand tightened around her throat.

“Tell me!” he said forcefully.

“Yes” she said.

Tighter he squeezed as he leaned into her and whispered loudly into her ear, “NO! Tell me what you want.”

“I want you to continue. I want you to please me,” she breathed. She couldn’t manage much more than a breath because of how tightly he had his hand wrapped around her throat.

“That’s better, Dear” He said as he released his grip and stood next to the bed. Oh, how she loved when he called her dear.

A cold silence filled the air. As she laid there a moment, she realized that she could not see. Her eyes would open but only to darkness. As she moved her head around she felt a blind had been placed over her eyes while she slept.
The cool room air danced over her body.

“How did you put this stuff on me and get me undressed without me waking up?“ she asked.

“Sedative,” he replied plainly. “on the glass. It was the only way to get you how I wanted you. I hope you are ok. I only used a very small amount of some stuff I found in your cabinet. I figured since it was yours anyway that you would be ok if you took it.”

“I’m fine, a little dizzy but alright.”

“Quit talking, just relax” He said.

She heard more rustling, then silence. The feeling of vulnerability was almost overwhelming. She had done many things but this was new. She wasn’t afraid of him, just was not exactly comfortable being as exposed as she was. She was very glad he had not bound her legs as well. At least she had a little control.

She felt the bed shift as he got up on it and sat next to her, she could feel that he was unclothed as well. He began stroking her arms with the lightest of touches. Working his way from her shoulder down to her fingertips.

“Does that feel good?” he asked.

“Yes, it does” she said as she turned her bottom half towards him slightly.

“No, lay flat on your back” he said.

As she moved to her back, he continued to stroke her arms. Then he made his way from her shoulders to her neck, using the back of his fingertips and his nails to cause goose bumps all over her body. Her breath quickened as he ran his hands to her chest and over her full breasts. She breathed deeply as he cupped her right breast then her left. She felt him shift closer to her, then his mouth caress her nipple. She couldn’t help but arch her back to meet his gentle kisses.

As his tongue danced across her exposed flesh his hand was firmly massaging her other breast. He continued for a moment then abruptly stopped. She felt him move then come back close to her. Before she could ask she felt the sting of hot wax from one of the candles cover her upper body. She sharply inhaled through her teeth and exhaled with a deep, throaty whimper.

He immediately stopped, “Oh my god, are you ok?”

“Of course I’m ok. It feels good. You don‘t have to stop.”

“I can’t. I’m sorry. I thought I could do this but it’s just not me. I can’t intentionally CAUSE you pain.” he said as he removed the blindfold and kissed her cheek. “I’m so sorry baby,” he said as he picked the drying wax from her breasts and gently kissed the warm flesh underneath. “I don’t know what I was thinking, I want this to be so special, but that’s not the feeling I’m getting.”

“it’s ok” she said as he unlocked the satin handcuff from around her wrist closest to him. “I was into it.” She chuckled lightly as he fumbled with the lock. She could tell this was not something he was used to. She reached around and caressed his back as he unlocked the other cuff then the one around her neck. Once she was freed he looked at her and smiled.

“That’s much better, I can see all of you now” he said tenderly, with his hand resting softly on her stomach his thumb rubbing tiny circles on her flesh.

He leaned into her and breathed deeply through his nose, “You smell amazing.”

“Thank you,” she said, rolling onto her side to face him. She began using the same soft touches to caress his arm, then down his side. She felt him shudder as waves of goose bumps made him sigh with relief. She placed her palm on his face and gently moved her fingers out then in, he closed his eyes and leaned down to kiss her gently on the mouth. She could not help but inhale sharply as she felt his mouth soften on hers. They had kissed several times the night before but this was very different. She felt it to her soul.

She moved her hands from his face, down his neck and rested on his chest, making small circles with her fingernails in the patch of hair that was there. She pulled away from his mouth and began kissing his cheek, then his neck. With the lightest of pressure she used her teeth to nibble and her tongue to tease the spot where his neck and shoulder meet. His breathing came quicker as she continued down to his chest, tenderly kissing every inch in between. She used her lips to kiss his nipples, opening her mouth to allow her tongue to flick the erect tip gently. First one, then the other. She pushed him onto his back with very little resistance. He loved everything she was doing. As she continued to fill him with desire, he rubbed every part of her that he could reach.

She moved her hands from his chest, down his stomach and over on his hips, down the outer part of his upper leg and back towards the middle. She did not want to go too quickly so she stayed away from his most sensitive area for the time being. This was going to last. She used her long fingernails to stimulate every part of him that she could, kissing him all up and down his torso, then following her hands down his hips and leg then back up again. He relaxed under her loving touches. When she felt the front of him had enough attention for the moment, she put her hand on his side and pulled, indicating to him that she wanted him to roll over.

As he moved to his stomach she never let her hand up from his body. She moved down to his feet and began to work her way up with her tongue. She stopped at his plump rear end to tease and nibble at the skin there. He couldn’t help but push himself up to meet her kisses. She continued up his back and down his arms, thoroughly exploring every part of him with her mouth. As she came to the top part of his chest she moved herself on top of him, stretching her form to match his, massaging him with her whole body. She laid on top of him, intertwining her fingers with his and enjoying the closeness they shared.

She released her grip on his hands and moved to the side of him. He rolled to his side and before he could touch her she pushed him to his back and crawled back on top of him. Matching their fronts as she did with his back. Their skin so close it felt as if they were melting into one another.

Her hair fell from her back and cascaded around his face like sheets of gently scented satin. He reached up and brushed her hair to the side, running his fingers down the full length of her brown tresses. He pulled her head closer to him and she kissed him deeply, she parted her lips and gently licked his bottom lip. He opened his mouth and met her tongue with his, tasting her, taking her into him.

He caressed her back with the slightest of touches, up and down, barely more than a breath of pressure. He became even more aroused as he felt the bumps come up on her skin and a slight shudder take over her body. She smiled beneath his kisses, giggling ever so softly.

"That tickled" she whispered.

His hands came together over the middle of her back and sank into her, pulling and manipulating her skin like a potter works his clay, moulding and shaping it with firm yet gentle touches Ever mindful of his strength, floating just above the threshold of pain, releasing in her the desire for more.

She allowed her legs to fall to his sides and sat above him, feeling the power of his manhood pressing against her. She began rocking forwards and backwards, feeling his pleasure intensify against her clitoris. She rotated her hips and sat up on him fully. With her breasts completely exposed he reached up and cupped them in his powerful hands, rotating her hips again, this time positioning herself directly over his erection. Smiling devilishly, she lowered herself barely onto him, no more than a few centimeters of penetration and then moved back up, causing him to groan in disapproval. Tilting her head to the side she does it again, a little further. This time she stayed a moment, her legs shaking with pleasure and anticipation. She began gently bouncing up and down, again, careful to only move very small amount, teasing him, making his eyes almost water from the sensation.

He reached up to her breasts again and around her back, trying to pull her down towards him. Instead of giving in to his desire, she slipped off of him and down his legs. Crawling backwards, she rested her bottom on his feet, kissing his chest, then down his stomach. Her hands rubbing and exploring his body.

Instead of avoiding his most sensitive area, this time she hones in on it. As she moves her body down, his legs part and she nestles herself between them. Her breasts dangle over him, barely brushing his erect penis. His breath is becoming deep and quick, she leans down and kisses his stomach, pressing her breasts on either side of him and down between his legs. She rests her upper body comfortably across his hips and admires his form in the faint candle light.

Leaning down, she kisses the mound of flesh just below his belly button, using her tongue to play with the hairs that emerged. Her cheek gently slides down his shaft as she continues her descent. Knowing he wishes for a bit of dominance, she reaches down and cups his tight testicles firmly in her warm hands, squeezing hard enough to make him breathe in sharply, then thrust himself up to her for more.

Again, a devilish smile crosses her face as she bends down to him, she lets out a deliberately deep breath that plays across the engorged tip. She leans down, and brushes her closed mouth across him, from one side to the other, then opens her mouth slightly, allowing her tongue to join her moist lips. Flicking back and forth over him, another breath escapes his body and as he begins moving his hips in pleasure, she opens her mouth and pulls all of him into her. Her tongue cradles the bottom of his shaft as her upper and lower lips form around it. Moving him fully in and out of her mouth she uses her tongue to massage every part of him, laying it flat, making it sharp, moving up the bulging vein on the underside then turning her head sideways and flicking the entire length up then down again.

Each time she feels he is about to explode she moves him to the side of her face, still touching him with her cheek. She runs her hand up and down the entire length of him, kissing him as she moves, caressing the base of his penis with her fingers and then masagging down deeper below the base. He thrusted up into her hand as she pushed down gently as far as she could reach without causing pain.

As she masagged the deepest part of him she took the tip of his erection back into her mouth, matching the movement of her hands with the movements of her head, as far down as her mouth and his body would let her go.

He rested his hands on her head, playing with her hair and feeling her movements. His breath became quicker and deeper and she felt his whole body stiffen as he quickly put his hands around her face and made her stop.

"You better quit before it's too late" he snickered and pulled her up to him, kissing her deeply as he pushed her on her back. In one motion, he rolls on top of her, still pulsating against her leg while kissing her deeply.

She was a cruel mistress, doing things to him which nearly drove him mad. His primal urge was to immediately press into her, to fill her completely with every part of himself he could but he resisted. She had done him a singular honor of tantalizing him with the lure and succulent teases of her flesh. He would do the same for her.

He was positioned above her, but he wasn't sure what she would expect. He pressed his waist in closer, teasing her with his member. She pushed her waist upward to meet him, expecting him to easily slide into her warmth, to make their closeness complete by making their two bodies one.

But, he could play her game too. He rested the full length of himself comfortably between the gentle folds of her warm, moist heaven. Pushing his hips against her. Moving himself fully down the length of her opening. But as she shifted her hips to make him enter her he pulled back and a disappointed groan escaped her. He smiled and winked at her as she looked up at him, knowing full well she was ready to feel him inside of her.

He leaned down and kissed her delicately on the nose, then her cheek, then their open mouths came together feverishly. He pulled away from her and began his descent down her body, kissing the length of her curvaceous form, making love to her with his hands.

He slid all the way down to her feet. He knew she would be sensitive, so he teased her foot with a soft trail of his nails across the top of her foot. She tried to pull back, but he had positioned himself such that her leg was pinned under him. She lifted up on her elbows with giddy protest but he placed one hand on her chest and firmly pushed her back to the mattress. "You, stay..." He smiled then turned his attention back to her lower body.

He traced a lazy trail around her ankle, then gently lifted her leg and repeated the swirled exploration with his tongue. Around and around the leg, alternating between an almost imperceptible touch and the soft moist caress of his tongue to tease the nerves raised by his fingers.

Up he went, slowly creating a dizzying tantalizing journey up her leg. He paid special attention to her knees, and she tried to pull away again. Fortunately he had moved upward enough to clasp her foot between his legs, he increased his grip and held it firmly. Without stopping he warned "mmm mmmm. This is payback for being so mean to me a few minutes ago." He smiled.

She knew very well what he was referring to, so she smiled, let out a fake disappointed sigh and allowed him to continue the exploration of her body with no further protest.

The inner thigh was next. The soft pale skin was the most tender here, and he took his time, letting the anticipation overwhelm her. She had shuddered several times already, and her skin danced under his touches, he took this as a good sign.

She could not believe how passionate he was with his simple, loving touches. Every inch of her came alive and her senses intensified as he worked his magic. No one had ever made her feel so loved, so complete. Her concentration on what he was doing faded away. She was transported into her own body, the rest of the world faded into blackness as waves of purple and pink flooded her mind. His touch washed her in a sea of pleasure and no one and nothing else existed for her.

Before he reached the inevitable juncture, he stopped for a moment, raised himself and leaned over to kiss her again, placing his right hand on her face and using his left hand to rub the shaped patch of hair between her legs, parting her slit with his fingers and teasing her with just the tips. Never breaching her, only touching the outside. She moved her hips under his hand and he pressed his palm firmly into her flesh pushing back on her as she arched herself to meet him almost begging him to enter her.

He pulled away from her face and slid back down her body, he continued where he had left off, kissing her upper thigh, then the inner part. He surprised her by moving swiftly at her most intimate area with his mouth. He hoped the long, slow tease would have kept her unexpecting the sudden lunge, and it worked well. She gasped and sat up again, partially in surprise, as he went straight for the critical area with his mouth and tongue. She pulled his head in close, arching backward while remaining sitting up, as he ravaged her tiny nub of pleasure with his tongue.

He only spent a moment there; he had more to travel. He pulled away, gently pulling her hands off his head as she tried to keep him there. He pushed her back onto the bed, then positioned her on her side.

Her firm rump tantalized him, so he started there. As she faced away, he massaged her thighs and cheeks, gently yet firm. She was still out of breath from his surprise attack so he spent this time massaging and caressing the muscles around her waist and back. He sought stiff muscles and knots, pressing his nimble hands firmly into them, working them out. He paused every few minutes to lean in and kiss her randomly, with soft light caresses. Then, he went back to seeking any and all tension. He massaged her whole back, sides, arms and shoulders; by this time she had calmed down and lay relaxed.

His upward travel had positioned himself directly behind her, and he pressed into her. they fit together like a puzzle. They lay there a brief moment, as he danced his tongue across her ear, her neck, then her shoulder. His hand moved back and forth along her side, flatly when moving up then arcing back down with his nails.

His passion for her began to accelerate, as the closeness of their bodies was the ultimate tease. He reached up to cup her breast with his left hand, and he pushed harder against her. She turned her head into him to kiss him as she reached behind her to rub his upper leg.

He could not wait any longer. He brought his hand down to lift her leg but she already understood. He was breathing heavy and his heart pounded in his chest. He pressed forward and she arched and pressed back into him. He entered her easily and the world disappeared for them both.

She matched his rhythm, pushing against his thrust, her back achingly pressing into his stomach. He clasped her hand tightly and buried his face into her hair. Her gasps and soft cries matched his heavy breaths; together they created a symphony of music and rhythm that was just as intense and passionate as any epic arrangement.

His movements became urgent, and as she felt him speed up, she startled him by disengaging and rolling to face him. He murmured a question but she halted him with a soft kiss.

She pushed him over on to his back, and maneuvered herself on top and straddled him again. she rolled her hips forward then pushed back, he slid easily into her she felt him get even stronger with every back and forth motion she made. It wasn't long and he felt the urgent need fill her. He thrust himself upward and she was ready. He took over their movements and it became vigorous. He was a man and she had invoked powerful need in him, more powerful and strong than he had ever felt. He did not want to hurt her; although it was past the point of gentle he managed to gasp out a quick question.

She arched backwards in answer. "no baby, fill me, please oh my god don't you dare stop" She then leaned forward into him as she shuddered and convulsed, the orgasm forcing loud cries of pleasure.

He cried out too as endless ribbons filled her, he could not stop. They moved together still, a new music created, the final riffs of the symphony resounding across each other.

She laid her body across his, still connected. Neither could nor wanted to move, so both laid motionless, staying one as long as they could cling to each other. They knew separation would only confirm the music had ended and time would resume.

They spent the next moments touching each other, kissing and whispering their loving sentiments. Seemingly, hours passed. Slowly the world began turning again and reality became clear.

She rolled off of him and laid by his side. The only place she wanted to be. He looked her in her hazel eyes, leaned his forehead to hers then kissed her gently one more time, as they knew what was to come.

He rolled over and stood up, reached out his hand to her as she raised herself to him. He put his loving arms around her and embraced her again. She looked up at him and he down to her.

"I love you, " she whispered.
"I love you too, dear." He smiled.

Oh how she loved when he called her dear.
© Copyright 2012 Mesayah (pwilson757 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1906607-a-beautiful-weekend