*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907071-God-is-in-my-life
Rated: 18+ · Other · Emotional · #1907071
My walk with God
I am so lucky to have found God in my life,Jesus is my King. When I can't move another muscle and I want to lie down and just wait to die I can feel the breeze He blows across my face. C-3 Church has captured my heart for Jesus I am a different and changed person. I always thought of myself as a good person, a decent mother and wife. I had no other role but these things.
I felt always something was missing from my life, I mean we went to church or I went and took the kids but it was conditioning that led me to do this not a longing. After many years of being dragged to Catholic church and going through the motions I have grown so much in spirit. I found what many people should find after years of searching.a way to live. No expectations except to live like God intended. I found I am so much more than I perceived myself to be. A woman of God, I am no where near perfect at all but I know God loves me like none other. I am His child and His creation. Like a flower unique in each aspects of my life but alike in many of His ways. I know He understands me when I can't understand myself. When I think no I can't He says Yes You Can!
I have many and still have many habits I want to break judgement is getting so much better. I use to think if someone didn't live or love right they were hopeless so not true. I looked down on divorce not understanding we all have feelings and things can be bad for someone ;you never know their stories unless you ask. I had a near mental breakdown and it caused my body to freak out with an anxiety attack I started thinking I was going to die. Someone in your own family may be away from God this isn't your fault or under your control all you can do is lead by example and ask, When God is ready to reveal himself he will. I could go on and on but I won't my love for God is my personal story. I was lost and now am found.
© Copyright 2012 dukiesgal (dukiesgal46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907071-God-is-in-my-life