*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907330-help-the-poor
by potwet
Rated: · Short Story · Emotional · #1907330
I believe helping the poor and the needing is a good thing so why not make a poem 4 it
{ c:pteal}
I see peapole asking for somthing and their clothes look like they were stranded on an island for monthes and their tummies well I think they throughup ALOT!!!! What's up whith them I think and think and then I ask "mommy before we leave today pack some food k "alright I will but for what reason "Hehe"so then we drive and we stop I see this woman whither a big belly whithe a man and a kid in raged clothes shivering and hollding a sine "mommy where that food I asked you to pack?"mommy looks over and sees the peapole then she hands me the bag of food I roll down the window and hand them some bananas apples and mom hands them hot coco.they grin real big and so do I .When we get home she looks at me " I'm very very proud of you "they will never forget you." The look on their face could explain it all ...they have no food no clean water and no blankets what if they were you think about it.
© Copyright 2012 potwet (potwey10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907330-help-the-poor