*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907796-MY-little-dashie
by GageB
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1907796
This is how my little dashie would have gone down if it happens to me
(Note this is not done you people like it I will continue if not than i don't know this is my first fan fic so enjoy)CHAPTER ONE-The beging "No you can't have her shes the best thing to ever happen to me" I said to The Lord of all ponys tears forming in my eyes " I'm sorry but she dose not belong here she needs to come home with her family and friends" " but I am her family" I couldn't hold it in any more as tears fell down my checks "I'm sorry but she's coming with us". Oh I'm sorry I didn't introduce my self my name is Gage, lets start from the beginning. My life was boring I felt like it was pointless to even be on this earth I was walking home from school nothing out of the ordinary I got home and decided " you know what fuck school I don't care any more" I flipped on the tv no one was home I was all alone,when I turns on the tv a Chanel came on " what's the hub?" In curiosity I opened the guide to see what kind of shows this new Chanel had on it I saw transformers prime, Gi joe and other old shows, "my sister must have been watching some shows on here last night while I was gone" I thought to my self, then the show that was previously on ended an in the bottom right hand corner I saw "next my little pony friend ship is magic" "wow what a lame show I should watch this to see how stupid it really is" so I watched it the episode that came on was episode 16 "sonic rainboom" wow that's a stupid name I sat through the intro song laughing after it ended I was confronted by a rainbow colored pony talking to a yellow pony I soon realized they where pegissue ponys and when I heard the yellow one say in her soft kind voice "yay" I thought to my self aw that's adorable wait what did I just say what's wrong with me?" I just ignored it and continued watching, I got to the part where rainbow dash was performing her neat tricks and when she got to performing the "soinc rainboom" i thought to my self " what the hell is a sonic-rain-boom?" She began shooting up words as fast as possible than stop I the sky and began falling back down to the ground I thought to me self " what is she up to?" Then the moccone began to form around her as she was going faster and faster the she stoped and was flung backwards through the air I could not help but feel bad for this pony " what the hell why do I feel this way over a little girls show?" I felt strange. After the first 20 mins I was hocked then it got to the part where rainbow is performing her tricks a felt bad for her I wanted her to reach her goal then rarite flys up to the sun and and her wings evaporate and she starts to fall from the sky, then as you all know the wonder bolts come in to save her I think to my self "nice going rarite you are ruing rainbows performance" than as you all know rarite knocks out the wonder bolts "you dumb bitch what's wrong with you!" Rainbow looks back and flys down as fast as possible as the moccone is forming around her " oh my god she's going to do it she's going to do the sonic rainboom." The cone now getting smaller around her until BOOM! A rainbow is trialling behind her as she saves her friends " YES she did it I don't know why but I was happy for her she finally reached her goal, well one of them at least, the show ended and I was happy I thought to my self " it's been a longtime since I was happy I liked it."


CHAPTER TWO-Faceing Reality


It's been a couple months since I started watching mlp, and the whole time I was growing happier and happier,my parents thought I was on drugs for the longest time, I Tried taking after pinkies personality for awhile trying to keep on smiling and being happy, but then the world caught up with me all the chaos and discord in the world death,rape,war and all that makes me hate the world but over that time I grew bonded to the cartoon ponys often fantasying about there world and what it would be like to live in there magical land of love and kindness but over time I grew close to one pony in particular the rainbow maned Marie rainbow dash this is because she reminded me of the girl of my dreams that left me for some dick jock and she reminded me of Myself her stubborn attitude the way she is loyal to her friends (sometimes too loyal) so as I watched the show I bonded more with the sky blue pony wondering what it would be like to have one of my own my own little dashie of my own to hold in my arms,to cuddle with,to talk to when I was lonely, some thing to love but as I grew older my love for the show died and so did my love for dashie, coming to terms with reality was hard but it had to be done,I hade to realize I would never have my own little dashie.
© Copyright 2012 GageB (zodiac117 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907796-MY-little-dashie