*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907798-today-i-can
Rated: E · Other · Entertainment · #1907798
i hope its not raining, but even so
i think i slept for a few hours, not sure because sometimes you can lay still, hybernating, with yoru eyes closed. either way, i have the whole day ahead of me. the possibilities are endless. i was just talking about not having time to do anything, well today i do. so i should take advantage of it. my eyes are blurry from lack of sleep and staring at the computer screen for so long i think computers might completely take the place of classic pen and paper in schools, if they havent already. we'll see. i might go back to sleep for a few hours, but if i do that i probably wont wake up until one or two. i want to be up early. i can look for a job on the books, a car, go to the state building, i have to go file the pfa, it is only five thirty. a few more hours wouldnt hurt. im still tired. i want to talk about adjectives. they are nice in a writing, but when somebody talks normal i think they should get to the point. i notice. my mom talks with a lot of adjectives. my brain is good today. its going all over the place, but atleast its going smart places. im applying for jobs on craigslist right now. starting to see this as a daily journal of venting. kind of where i was headed with it anyway. i'll get a little dramatic sometimes and write romantic short stories. whatever. hey, yeah so about the daily journal. this is a lot easier then writing, my hands keep up with my brain, and im a little on the crazy side, i dont have a lot of people to talk to so i can let it all out here. and i am going to go back to meetings to i dont care who hugs me or not, (a week ago i went to an NA meeting for the first time and i didnt get the attention i thought i should have, it made me not want to go back) im going to go talk until im blue in the face, they have to listen lol. : )
© Copyright 2012 gypsysoul (itgoesonamanda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907798-today-i-can