*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907956-Circles
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Children's · #1907956
What does it feel like to go in circles?
Want to see want to hear, want to touch, to taste. But there's nothing, I can't feel anything. The world around me black and white, waiting for grey, want to see grey, no colors.
I want to smell roses, chocolate, pancakes, a mix of things, but no smells.
The world is an empty, unforgiving pit of misery.
Want to hear, birds-chirp chirp-cars and clocks. Nothing. Stone cold silence.
Want to taste, strawberries, apple, broccoli-yum yum- no taste.
The world is gone, absorbed into themselves.
Pretty girl, where did you get those colors? Oh, your innocence will soon melt into a puddle of corruption amidst a sea of lies.
Handsome boy, who taught you to laugh? Soon your joy will disappear into a silent and lonely despair.
Lonely flower, who brought you here? Soon you will be eliminated for another long, grey highway leading to nowhere.
Circles.
The world is full of circles.
Always end where you started.
Like hamsters, content in going nowhere, just round and round, same places, same opportunities, over and over and over again.
Distant moon, who colored you so bright? Silently eclipse over dull life.
© Copyright 2012 MeganC121 (lovelifelol2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907956-Circles