*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908302-angry-woman-ventspoetic-ish-paragraph
Rated: 13+ · Other · Adult · #1908302
I have a group on facebook, that someone tainted This is my rant about that crap.
Im pissed and Im angry and I'd like to tell you these things, but I don't think they would matter to someone like you. I once called you friend, but now thats at an end, because of the way that you do. You waltzed right in, and stole the hearts of every maiden fair and true. You flirted and winked, and kissed on the cheek, and when all had succumbed you were through. I didn't fall into your trap. I didn't bat and eye. Because I knew your kind, Ive already done my time, Ill be damned if you'll make me cry. But the others they hadn't met ones like you, and they had no idea the damage you'd do. Now here we are, with the mess that you made, and Im cleaning it up like im the damned maid. I called you friend, something I shouldn't have done, Cuz you made a big mess, and then you just run. Crying ladies, wishing you cared, innocent bystanders who are now feeling scared. Scared to speak, cuz you made my club a brothel. Now being a member is something awful. So thank you jerk for what you've done. It was supposed to be just for having fun. Hanging out, and talking and sharing, friends being friends, laughing and caring. But its dirty now, tainted, unclean, and you caused it all, and are no where to be seen.
© Copyright 2012 lissame73 (lissame73 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908302-angry-woman-ventspoetic-ish-paragraph