*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908718-pillow-fight
by potwet
Rated: · Essay · Comedy · #1908718
SLUMBER PARTEY!!!! pillows come in and...PILLOW FIGHT!!" wait mom?"read to see whats next.
         OMG girl you have got to be kidding me!!!Nope not at all invite Ashley, linzey and Jenifer then come over later tonight moms not gonna be hear tonight .Shes on a business trip to Wyoming and that means it doesn't matter ...right? "that very night"...
wait so nobody told Linzey to come "RING!RING!!"OMG Linzey how did you know "said Jenifer...Jenifer is the best athlete in the hole school.She's 16 and is such a truble maker she's most likely a boy rather than a girl...alright Ashely Witch one would you rather date?
Jean krat "the jerm" or jim gimson"the nerd"said Linzey...Linzey is the most popular girl in the whole school she's got all the latest fashions in her closset that's the size of the house I live in . Her parents are fillthey rich.
© Copyright 2012 potwet (potwey10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908718-pillow-fight