*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1909373-End-of-the-World-Im-Fine
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1909373
This is my first attempt at writing erotica.
It is nearing the end of the world as we know it by people predicting that on 22 December we won't be here. "Sam I want you to see me after class today". I waited after everyone left the room and wanted to see why I was asked to stay. "After the day is finished be at my house to help me with a problem that needs to be fixed before the end of the world". I was given the directions to her house and was told to be there at 4;30. I drove to the address I was given and went up a circular drive to a nice tri-level house with a big privacy wall around the property. I went up to the door and rand the bell; I was greeted by my Professor dressed in a blouse and skirt. "Come on in and get comfortable in the living room while I get something to drink". I sat on the sofa and waited for her to return from her kitchen. She brought me a drink that was pale blue in color and sweet. "This tastes pretty good, I've never had this before". "You can call me Jan since we aren't on campus". The drink she had was a pale green in color and she drank it fast. We chatted about college and things in general. I became hot and was getting horny at the same time. "I want you to do something for me and if I ask will you do it"? "What is it you want me to do"?



By now I had a raging hard on from the drink and being near her. She stood up "Come over here and stand by me". I went and stood in front of her waiting for what she wanted me to do. "Grab my blouse and rip it off of me and then the skirt too". I was surprised at what she wanted, but in my horny state I went and did what she wanted. I ripped the blouse off, she was wearing a bra that left her nipples exposed, she groaned and then I grabbed the skirt and yanked it off too, she moaned and was wearing panties that were a thong. "I want you to rip the underwear off". I yanked the bra off and she moaned again, when I pulled the panties off sharply she wailed. "Get naked too; I want to see your cock". I'm not on the extra large size in the dick area, but I do have 10 inches soft and it gets to be about 11 inches and bigger in width. She moaned when she saw my dick and dropped to her knees. My dick was sticking straight out, she started to kiss the head and lick it. The next thing she did was try to cram it down her throat, but she couldn't take it all of the way she gagged. Her hands grabbed my ass cheeks and started to push me back until my dick head was just in her mouth, she then pulled me forward until she had most of it in her mouth. I came in her mouth and she was swallowing all of it. My dick was still hard, she said it was the drink I had and I would be hard for about four hours. I watched as she got on her hands and knees with her ass in the air telling me to "Put it in my ass slowly". When I tried to stick it where she wanted it was tight and I really had to push to get just the head in. When I did get it in and started forward it went all of the way in, she had almost 11 inches of man meat in her ass. She was moaning and telling me to wait before I started. I was slowly pumping her ass and when she came it was with a wail and shaking. "That is the biggest cock I ahve ever had in my ass or anywhere else". I was still hard wanted more and so did she. She went into another room brought out a fake dick that was smaller than my dick and wanted me to use it on her while using mine at the same time. I stuck the smaller one in her ass and mine in her snatch, she groaned at the double penetration. "Give me evrything you've got and that one in my ass as fast and hard as you can". I gave her what she asked for and she came with a wail, shudder and fell to the floor exhausted. I turnede her over and worked my cock by hand coming all over her face. "You are the best student I have had in a long time and I want you here every day to continue even if the world doesn't end". "I will be the best student you will ever have aeld trip on a weekend with you". I left there with a smile, went home hoping that the world wouldn't end and that I could continue fixing her problem.



869 words
© Copyright 2012 thaiwriter (thaichief at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1909373-End-of-the-World-Im-Fine