*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1909646-The-Coffee-Isnt-the-Only-Thing-Steaming
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1909646
My date with Jason ends at his place.
I had such a great time with Jason on our date, that I thought nothing of it when he invited me into his first floor apartment for a cup of coffee. I stood in his living room, looking around at the high definition television in the one corner and the matching couch and recliner across the room from it. He had a couple paintings on the wall, which I assumed were his as he had mentioned he liked to paint. The smell of hazelnut coffee wafted from the kitchen off to the left and I could hear the wheezing sounds of what must be his coffeemaker.

After a few minutes, Jason entered the room carrying two steaming mugs. He indicated the couch and waited for me to sit before handing me one of the cups, then taking a seat himself. He left barely a foot between us. I smiled nervously and took a tentative sip.

“Careful,” he said. “It’s quite hot.”

The smell of the brew filled my nose as I let the steaming liquid touch my lips. I tipped the cup, allowing the tiniest bit of coffee to pass into my mouth. He was right. It was hot and nearly burned my tongue. Yet I was rewarded with a rich taste. I smiled. “This is really good.”

“I get it at one of the local coffee shops.” He took a sip from his own cup, then set it on the glass coffee table in front of us. I followed suit. He placed a hand on my shoulder. “You are beautiful. You know that, don’t you?”

I blushed and moved closer to him. “Thank you. You’re incredible yourself.”

He leaned forward and brushed his lips against mine, then pulled back enough to whisper, “I’ve been wanting to do that all night.”

My heart was racing. I could hardly believe I was here with someone as wonderful as Jason. I leaned forward, wanting to kiss more. Jason obliged and put both arms around my neck to pull me closer. I was practically in his lap. His lips parted and his tongue brushed against my own. I pursed them, allowing the pink invader to slip inside ever so slightly. His hands began to roam up and down my back.

I ran my own hands through his shaggy brown hair, kissing him with increased desire. My nervousness evaporated in the light of the excitement and passion of the moment. Jason’s right hand came to rest on my left buttcheek, which he caressed ever so slightly. The contact caused tiny jolts of pleasure to run up the length of my spine and I broke our kiss to bury my face in his neck. As he continued to massage my back and bottom, I began to kiss and nip at his neck and shoulders, even using my teeth a bit.

“You’re really getting into this, aren’t you?” he asked as he slipped his hand inside my jeans and shorts, now caressing my bare flesh.

“Mmmmhmmm,” I murmured, not wanting to stop my assault on his collarbone. I reared my head back and gasped, however, when his finger began to trawl my most private crevice. He paused and studied my face, as if looking for permission to continue. I lifted my body ever so slightly to give him better access, which he took as permission to continue. Eventually, his finger found what it was looking for and began to circle around and press against my sensitive entrance. I moaned and pushed back against his finger before returning to kissing his neck, my teeth no grazing his skin.

After a few minutes, he whispered in my ear, “Let’s take this to the bedroom, shall we.” I looked into his eyes and nodded. We both stood and he stepped behind me and began to guide me toward the bedroom door. As we walked, he hooked his arms around me and began to unbuckle and unzip my jeans. Once they were open, he slid both them and my briefs down, freeing my semi-erect shaft. He grabbed and and began to stroke it as he kissed my neck and shoulder. As we made it to his queen size bed, he pulled off my shirt, then turned me around and gently pushed me back so that I fell onto the bed. From there, he pulled off my the rest of my clothes, then undressed himself quickly before joining me. This was the first time that I got to see his own member, and I marveled at both its size and beauty. It was mostly hard, though continuing to stiffen.

He began to suck on my right nipple as his right hand once again returned to that special spot, teasing the tight ring of muscles. I was in heaven, and began to moan constantly. He stopped just long enough to grab a bottle of lubricant from his nightstand, which he began to apply to my entrance and his finger. Soon, he had a finger fully embedded inside of me, massaging me from the inside while he went back to attacking my nipples with his lips, tongue, and teeth. The pleasure was almost too much to bear.

After a few moments, I grabbed his face and turned his head so I could look into his eyes. “I need you inside of me,” I begged, barely able to whisper. He nodded. He again reached over to his nightstand, this time picking up a familiar foil package, which he tore open. he rolled the latex sheath down his long member and then applied lubricant to it.

He rolled me over onto my side and lay behind me. He ran his manhood along my crack a few times, then found his mark. He reached around me and slowly began to stroke my shaft as he pushed against my entrance with his own. After a few seconds, I felt my anal ring give way, and his head began to enter me. I moaned in a mixture of pleasure and discomfort. He slowly worked his full length into me, reversing direction every now and then to both tease me and to encourage me to relax. Once fully inside me, he lay there, cooing in my ear and running his hand up and down my shaft. Every now and then, his erection would twitch, causing my insides to jolt with pleasure.

Finally, he spoke a single word. “Ready?” I nodded and he began to really make love with me. He thrusted slowly and steadily, shifting his hips every so often to alter the angle of penetration. Each time he bury himself inside me, he’d run his thumb around my own erection’s head. The double stimulation drove me wild and I was soon babbling incoherently. I think at one point, I started declaring my undying love for him.

After several minutes, my passion reached its peak and my whole body shook as I exploded, shooting my seed all over his bedsheets. My anal tunnel spasmed around his shaft, squeezing him. He just continued thrusting inside of me, moaning about how good I was. Soon, I felt him spasm and I knew he had climaxed as well.

He let go of my softening manhood and wrapped his arm around my abdomen. We lay like that for several long minutes with him still inside of me.
© Copyright 2012 JarredH (seithman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1909646-The-Coffee-Isnt-the-Only-Thing-Steaming