*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1910202-Anabels-Baloon
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1910202
Here is Anabel's Journey to find her lost Baloon

         Little Anabel was skipping down the street with a strawberry ice-cream cone in one hand, and the prettiest light blue baloon you will ever see, with silver stars in the other. She had been caring that baloon with her everywhere she went since her dad gave it to her for her 8th Birthday, 2 days ago. She even named it Blue.

         As she was skipping, she saw a shiny new quarter lying on the ground. When she went to pick it up she accidently let go of the baloon, and off went Blue. Anabel turned around calling after Blue. "Wait Blue, come back!" she yelled frantically. But no matter how hard she tried she could not catch her baloon.

         When she was just about to give up, she saw, out of the corner of her
eye, her litlle Blue, poking its head out from behind a large Willow tree. Excited to see her lost friend, Anabel darted towards the site. Upon reaching the tree Anabel saw a little boy about half her age playing with Blue.

         After watching the two play, seeing how happy the little boy was, she smiled and walked away, trusting her Blue to the happy little boy and using her shiny new quarter to buy another baloon. A pink one with purple flowers, that she named Rosie. While loving her new baloon, she never forgot her old friend Blue.
© Copyright 2012 TGraves (tjgraves19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1910202-Anabels-Baloon