*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1910302-Killer-In-The-House-Pt1-Intro
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Daniel
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Death · #1910302
One night a group of friends explore the woods to take refuge of their parents in a cabin.
"I HATE YOU" said Blake after his parents have disappointed him once more, you see the life of Blake was not so easy, living in a small house,in a small province of a big country ,and a big lust for something new."WHY DON'T YOU GO TO YOUR ROOM AND F**K OFF FOR ONCE!?!?!?!" Screamed his father so loud the walls rattled.

Blake was miserable, not only because he was poor, had great talent that no one has ever noticed from him, it was because his parents DESPISED him greatly.You might be thinking: Parents never "despise" their children or He just thinks they don't like him because they fight But no,they truly HATE him.They never asked for a child,in fact they wished he had never been born.

Blake didn't live with his "Real" parents, they were both long dead, his original parents were very nice to him.Until his dad died of cancer and his mother married another man,and then committed suicide after being beaten with many objects by her new husband.His new father re-married a cocaine dealer who gave him a life time supply of free coke when he married her, which drove them all into bankruptcy.

"GOODBYE!" Hollered Blake as he walked out the door and walked his way to his friend's house.His friend's name was Kith and his mother used to be great friend with Blake's mom but was then murdered and no one knows who did it.In his town nobody cared about them, everybody was scum, vermin ,they were the in the country's most hated town and the prime minister didn't pay the slightest bit of attention to this small town.

" C'mon Blake lets go to this cabin with me we could take refuge from our parents!"Said Kith loudly.......



To Be Continued..............
© Copyright 2012 Daniel (247man123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1910302-Killer-In-The-House-Pt1-Intro