*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1910745-To-Whom-It-Should-Concern
Rated: ASR · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1910745
this is a letter to someone who SHOULD love me, but probably doesn't... enjoy darlings<3
To Whom It May Concern:



          Hi, it's me. You know, the one person you're suppose to care about? The one who has stuck by your side through the good times and bad? I thought it was you and me against the world even when the odds are against us, through thick and thin?. But it seems I've been wrong for the years I've wasted with you. Standing by your side, through the smiles, the laughs, the yelling, the tears, the hugs, the hits, the rights, the wrongs, and everything else we went through together.

        I guess I should've seen it coming, especially from what everyone told me. The worst part about all of the things I was told, I never believed one negative thing I heard. All the rumors about how selfish, mean, two-faced, vile, rude, evil, devilish, cheap, scamming, repulsive, ugly, or anything else I was told, I never believed any of them. But over the years, you've become all of the things I was told.

        You have someone new now, someone who's taken my place, someone who might not have to relive my years with you, someone who may. I never thought it would end up this way between us, but it has. I wish I would've spoken up about the things that bothered me about the way you acted and the way you treated me. Maybe we'd be the same, maybe we'd be different. I may never know.. Oh well.

                           

                          Sincerely,             

                                  -SkyHaddox
© Copyright 2012 I.J. Cass (juanie_casias at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1910745-To-Whom-It-Should-Concern