*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1910917-Pokemon-Topaz-The-Hokkai-Adventures
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1910917
Join Leo, Angelica, and Tyler on their journey to see all new Pokemon! Pokemon © Nintendo
         Torn from his sleep by an abrupt blaring, Leo's eyes shot open. He squinted at the sunlight pouring into his bedroom window. He tossed back the covers, sat up, and slapped the snooze button on his alarm clock. He laid back down for five minutes to gather his thoughts. His blank gaze fell to his Hoothoot print sheets. How childish. The decorations around his room reflected the theme; a plush Eevee, a Lunva night-light, a Snorlax bean bag, and glow-in-the-dark Volbeat and Illumise stickers on the cieling. The floor was scattered with fake Pokeballs and action figures of Pokemon and heroes from his favorite show, "Poke-Warriors". At least, it used to be his favorite show. Now he saw it as too simple for his 13 year-old mind. I'm not going to be a kid after this, he resolved as the clock began its incessant beeping once again. His mind brought together and rid of sleepiness, Leo stood up and walked to the bathroom. Once he was finished brushing his teeth (with his Mincinno toothbrush for kids), he splashed water on his face to wash away the white specks of toothpaste on the corners of his mouth. He hoped it would wash away his "cute" freckles or his baby face- wash it away and replace them with facial hair and a stern expression. He made an angry face in the mirror and was dissatisfied with the pouty kid looking back at him. He dried his face on a towel and went back to his room to get dressed. Afterwards, he headed downstairs, from which the smell of bacon and toast wafted up invitingly.
         His mother smiled at him when he entered the kitchen. "You're up early," she said as she turned back to the pan on the stove.
         "I hafta get to Professor Sequoia's lab soon," he muttered as he picked up his backpack from the kitchen hall. He sat down at the table and rifled through the pack. He noticed the cutesy print of bubbles, leaves, and flames. I need a new one of these. He made a mental note of it. Inside was an X-Transciever, a Potion, and a letter from the Professor. He took the opportunity to re-read it:
         Dear Leo,
I have chosen you as a subject for an experiment. I see potential in you as a Pokemon Trainer. Therefore I will give you a choice of three Pokemon. I have also given this opportunity to two other children, whom you will travel with during your journey. If you chose to accept, please attend the introductory meeting at my lab on the X of X at 8:00 AM.

         
© Copyright 2012 The Poker (thepoker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1910917-Pokemon-Topaz-The-Hokkai-Adventures