*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911002-Seven-part-3
by CPH
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1911002
This story follows the lives of seven 13 year olds through challenges in middle school
Seven Part 3
Cece



I walk into the Math classroom. Everybody stared at me. How could they not? I am perfect. Don't mean to brag or anything.
As I stroll into the classroom, late of course, I take a seat in the back, next to Tommy. When I sit down, I smooth my out my sky blue skirt.
"Ehem, Miss, what is it?"
Great, the hag of a teacher was talking to me.
"Daniels. Cecelia Daniels. Cece for short, please." I reply, staring her dead in the eye and playing that sweet, innocent school girl angle.
"Miss Daniels, why, may I ask, are you so late for class?" The teacher asks me.
Oh, I was just making out with my boyfriend, I think in my head. No, I can't say that. I feel Tommy's eyes on me, along with the entire class.
"Well, I couldn't find the classroom, Miss, um what is it?" I say, with a mocking tone.
"Ms Shepherd."
"Ms Shepherd, I could not find the classroom, so I went to the office to get help." Oh God, please don't check the office...
"Mhm." She says, eyeing me."Well, seems as though we have wasted a lot of class time. Lets get started. Please write your name on this peice of paper."

Phew... Dodged that one. Tommy smiles at me with relief. Like I would tell her that we were making out in the hallway. Pfft, am I that stupid?

After class, I strode out with Tommy on my arm. As we are walking, Tommy rams into that gay kid.
"Watch out, idiot. Get your gay ass out of here." Tommy says.
The little nerd girl comes running to his rescue.
"You don't have to be so mean." She says. "God, Tommy, you're such a jerk."
"Shut up, four eyes." I say, standing up for my guy.
Nerd chick rolls her eyes and walks away.

© Copyright 2012 CPH (cph13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911002-Seven-part-3