*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911298-Dear-ME
Rated: E · Other · Self Help · #1911298
This was intended for the Dear ME contest.Yet I am not qualified to join.NO Plagiarism PLS
Dear Me,

Hello Me, I'd rather not greet you about this new year before I give you some totally blowing advices. I don't want you to feel sorry of yourself in case you think I am hitting some serious ego. So I'll save the greeting later, okay? (Okay okay, I'll be lenient MR. C; I will not give Me a hard time)

When was the last time you look at the calendar? Days, months and years pass by and as I can see you're a little behind! When I say little that means a little over LITTLE (I know it's round about, and don't tell what to say C. I'm writing to Me, not YOU). This is not about your height Me, (although I wish you'd grow up some inches, you are a LITTLE shorter for your age). It's about how you act your AGE! It's 2013 you've survived the doomsday, yet can't handle maturity? And if I mention your age here (that would be brutal) you might realize how slow you've grown compare to the others. (and don't start comparing yourself with anyone. You have my letter to be sorry about and you don't need something to fertilize your self-pity). I wish that you will be more mature this year. You are not a teenager anymore. Not a boy but a man. You could start by thinking things over before acting out, okay? Use your brain (actually you got a lot of that), it needs some exercise. Your heart is a bit (that’s another LITTLE) overused thus let it rest for some time (but don't turn it off, or you will never have time to regret it if you did).  So for you to have a plenty of time looking at the calendar, I'll give you a wallet size one. USE it don't KEEP it, I know you'll figure out how.



I guess you have some problems with numbers. (hey MR.C, stop whacking me, I know he's good at number, let me finish...) first the number-ful calendar and this TIME  I suggest you have to be MORE conscious about that numbers 1-12 clinging on your wrist. Time is running (I know you'd say "how? Does it have feet? I can't see any" I know you very well ME). You've wasted a lot of time, gravely a lot of time. Again may I ask: when was the last time you look at your watch? Time, although it can't buy anything, is gold. But it can give you almost everything you want if you'd just use it properly. Stop throwing your time to things you don't really need. (Hey league of legends, I'm trying to write here, stop bugging me.)  You see what I just did? I ignored what I wanted. Hope you could do it as well. Set your priorities straight. Stop walking the "long and winding road”. Why do you have to take each turn on the way when you could go ahead without delay? So I'll give you this ONE-FOOT ruler. It has 12 inches to remind you of 12 hours or I should say "Time", and it's ONE-FOOT to remind you it's(time) running. You can straighten your curvy goals now. We're done talking about your number problems now and somehow those 2 problems seem to summarize what’s wrong with you. (oh don't blow up).



Speaking about blowing up, we pointed another problem. (don't you look at this letter like that.) You're like a walking explosive device. You seem to be very fragile in terms of anger-management. As I said earlier, you're overusing you're heart. These pessimistic  and  abnormally warm ( I'm being  kind for not calling it 100 Degrees attitude) attitude will not give anything GOOD. You're biting every heads  off  for some modest mistakes others are doing. (I know , not every, let's say almost ! Don't you dare tear this letter apart...or I'll.. You know what can I do.!.) You'd always say you're not perfect. DON"T think that "I'm not perfect line" is a license card that's for your use alone. Try to understand the shoes of others (I know it's a bad analogy MR.C.. but let it be)  Keep CALM. If you're below the boiling point, you could easily understand everyone, including yourself. I suppose I'm wrong  in saying  that were through with numbers.( sorry, I'm not perfect) Here's a thermometer for you to remember to manage your temp (temper,  not temperature..Idiot.. Sorry.. I have to say that, for special writing effects..) . Don't let the red fluid soar too high.



That's it. I pointed out major problems and I'm not planning to disclose the minor. It would take us the whole year. I don't like the idea of wasting my time on writing what are the imperfections that you possess. I hope you'd think about this. Remember the calendar, the ruler, and thermometer.  I have to greet you now, sort of a LITTLE pay for reading this letter. Have Happy New Year. Happy Birthday in advance
P.S Mr. (C)onscience would like to tell you that every time you're confused you could always rely on him. Don't Let Mr. (D)esire  be your manager.

Sincerely Yours,
Raymond Arancillo
a.k.a      Yourself


Please don't be like our Dear Plagiarism HERO (sorry SOTTO). Please don't COPY PASTE without asking the author's permission ( that's me).
© Copyright 2013 SpidyDayne (spidynomore at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911298-Dear-ME