*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911522-Indian-Femdom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1911522
How i'm introduced to femdom by my HR Madam
Hello my name is raju. After completing my Graduation i've recently came to hyderabad and joined in an MNC company, m slightly shy guy, and have some submissive desires. On the 1st day in my office my HR came and introduced all of d new joinees to another HR executive Lavanya....
She is black but very beautiful, she is very commanding in her voice, she wore a sleeveless and under her sleeveless her armpits are very clear. I've forgot some documents and she shouted on me on the 1st day itself. i'm very calm b4 her and she told that if u r lyk ds means it would b a problem to u. i told her that i'l bring d documents next day. and she seriously looked at me and i've bent my head down and watched her feet. she is wearing socks and sandals and i wish to smell that socks but i controlled my fetish as already she is firing on me. When she is leaving d room i've observed her ass which is very fleshy and by d sight of that i've almost felt to lick it and lost my control.
The next day i went to her room to submit d documents and she is single in d room and updating d information of d candidates who have joined newly. when i've entered d room she called me hey come on raju y u came here and i told regarding d documents and i've submited to her and again she is wearing a sleeveless and ds time low neck also, i can see her cleavage upto 25 % but what stuck my eyes i her fleshy arms and armpits... i wish i could have burried my face in them. she then asked what r u staring at i told nothing and she looked at me seriously. m very much scared by that look and just bent my head again and seen her feet ds time she is not wearing socks and her feet r very nice. some of d documents fell from her hand near to her feet she told me to give the papers i've bent on my knees to collect the papers which are near her feet and with ds action i am able to see her gorgeous feet very closer....
© Copyright 2013 pukubanisa (pukubanisa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911522-Indian-Femdom