*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911690-Boarding-Aoksign
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1911690
this is awsome!
Aoksign boarding school dormitory was very difficult. Despite the good people there, or the huge castle of the school, and it's really not about the least amount of homework. The teachers there were harsh, it was the idea of ​​the school, to be bad to the children so they will appreciate what they had before they came to school. Way out of her name: boarding Aoksign - a boarding school for young offenders.

"I already came flying out," said Ginny angrily, she sat in her usual spot at the corner of rest, she just finished her homework, "I say we escape."
"Yeah," Ian grinned "and we can grow wings at the same time." He said, Ian is in a boarding school since he can remember, he knows that you can not leave here.
"You can always resist," said Melanie and smiled the baby smile that Ginny hate so much, Ginny love Melanie, but sometimes she seemed so childish, even if she is the only gir that in her company.
" we can not resist. punishment worse in my opinion." Said Ian playing with his skateboard "Well, I'm going to ride out, Chad you come? Bring your scooter, too?" Ian said and everyone laughed
"It's not scooter!" Chad said angrily, "It's safer skateboarding and sophisticated built it myself." Chad said nerves and walked toward the boys' dorm.
"see you girls," Ian said and winked at Ginny, he went on his skateboard quickly and ran into several things before he could leave the parlor of you went to rest.
Something turned to Ginny heart, she looked at Ian as he went out, she heard Melanie softly whispers to five and a big smile
"So? he offered you go?" She asked quickly Ginny, Ginny rolled her eyes, she decided she pretends
"Excuse me?" Ginny asked angrily and did not understand what Melanie wants funded, she knows the law Ginny's number one is childless. Rule number two is to go over the rules. And Rule number three is never home.
"to the party to mark the year? it supposed to be this Friday." Melanie said already agreed to go with Stephen from the adult class.
"Why would he ask me out?" Ginny asked, trying to hide the blush on her cheeks "for the million time Melanie, we are friends and that's all."
"Okay, go on to deny." Melanie said with a smile. Ginny heard a door open and saw the principal, Mrs. Pierce went with heads held high as always, Melanie contrast looked at something else and Ginny tried to see what she looks behind the principal advanced light bright boy with short blond hair and a face without expression. New kid? to this place has not reached a new child something like 20 years.
© Copyright 2013 DrakKatash (dianapotter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911690-Boarding-Aoksign