*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911896-WHAT-ABOUT-HARRY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1911896
This is a story written for Writer's Cramp ending with the words, Fine, Harry! Thank you!
WHAT ABOUT HARRY?

“My God, you’re beautiful.”
“Yes. I know.”
“Your lips are so luscious, your eyes so sexy. And your breasts are . . . they’re . . . they’re just perfect. They are wonderful. No, wait don’t put your bra back on yet. Please I want to look at them a little longer.”
“Oh, grow up. I don’t get the fascination men seem to have with them. Even though you are right about one thing. Mine are perfect. You better look fast ‘cause I gotta get back to work. I only get an hour for lunch.”
“Was it good for you?”
“Oh crap. Why do men always ask that?”
“I just wanted it to be as good for you as it was for me. If I did something wrong or if you want me to something different, just tell me. I’ll do whatever to please you.”
“You know what? You’re like all the rest. You’re so . . . so . . . needy!”
“But was it even just OK for you?”
“I guess it was pretty average. You seem a little smaller than most.”
“I’ll make it better for you next time.”
“Next time? There isn’t going to be a next time.”
“But I thought . . .”
“You thought because I treated you to a nooner that you would be more than that to me? Pluuleees!”
“I don’t get it. What is going on here? Why did you come on to me last night? You said that you were in love with me. You said you thought I was dreamy. You said you couldn’t keep it to yourself any longer. What was that all about?”
“I guess I changed my mind.”
“What about Harry? What if he finds out? He’ll hate me now. He’ll hate us both.”
“Oh, he’ll find out all right. I’ll call him as soon as I get back to the store.”
“Please don’t tell him. It will break his heart. I know he was going to ask you to marry him. I risked my relationship with him to be with you. I’m so weak.”
“Don’t worry your brother’s heart won’t be broken. He dumped me last night. He said, ‘You’re an evil bitch. Find yourself another sucker.’ Now get yourself dressed and get out of here. Lock the door behind you. Bye.”
Fine, Harry! Thank you!

© Copyright 2013 Selardore (scrooge_fan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911896-WHAT-ABOUT-HARRY