*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1912128-Dear-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Inspirational · #1912128
Entry for the "dear me" contest.
Dear me
         I would assume it’s not the best idea to say, “it’s a new year, new you.” Because as the most ever changing person you could imagine there isn’t just a brand new slate to rebuild. You are you, and by your own definition you are a complex individual, full of restless thoughts and actions. Not “changing” exactly, but following the day with your emotions. Awaking up as one idea and going to bed as a completely remodeled frame of mind.
         I would just like to give you the blooming advice to make sure you keep yourself happy. This stage in life is difficult enough with you adding that additional stress of difficult emotions. I leave you with this;
Don’t forget to feel, breath in your feelings and let them cruise through you, explore them as the vast, mystic, jungle that they are. Let yourself be sad once in a while, allow those tears to flow. Write that rage out with a red pen, dancing around in that contentment, and smile.
Let your creativity take you over when it blooms, don’t shut it out and don’t give up midway. I know you, and I know that when those random bursts are gone, they’re gone.
Don’t stray too far away from yourself. Though there isn’t a paved path of yourself, don’t start making your own path where you shouldn’t. Your personality speaks words on its own, even if many cannot hear those words they can still see. Most importantly they have the capability of learning to hear so you shouldn’t silence yourself.
I would like this to be the year of prosperity for you, even if it’s just in minimal gains here and there. Please don’t fall back into hold habits and shut down, all this work will pay off and someday we can hopefully see that.
Dear me, please don’t change. Please don’t go away. 
© Copyright 2013 MelinaSeraphim (feaqueenx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1912128-Dear-Me