*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1912371-My-first-attempt
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1912371
It is normal day of a normal married couple, just with a tiny twist
*SAMPLE*





"Is this what you want?"



"Yes", She said.



Peter knew something was wrong between them . But he never imagined, even for a moment that Stacy might leave him. Yes, he had stopped getting her orchids, Yes, he failed to remember their anniversary twice in a row. He knew he was wrong. He knew he screwed up. But one thing never changed. Peter loved Stacy. From the day he saw her getting off the school bus and walk into the house next to his. Peter and Stacy were together for almost 20 years. But his love was as pure as always.

But here they were, 13 years of marriage, and a small pile of documents was on the table. These papers, who would catch fire on being slightly exposed to fire, these worthless pieces of papers were now going to separate Peter from his Stacy.

But what about Stacy, what was she thinking? Peter had no idea. Peter knew that even if Stacy divorced him, she can never stop loving him. He still remembered that night. It was Stacy's Birthday. She wanted to watch a new Flick. Though Peter never liked Romantic movies, but went with her. The movie was just about to start when Peter whispered in Stacy's ears, "Listen carefully."

The screen went alive, and to Stacy's astonishment, Peter was on the screen. He was looking right at her, and he was also sitting by her side. Then Peter (On the screen) Spoke,

"Stacy, first of all, Happy Birthday. It might be a special day for you, but for me, every day I spend with you is special. You may call it cheesy, I won't mind. But when I look in your eyes, I see love, unadulterated, pure love. You know how you laugh your head off on my jokes? I can spend my whole in a joker costume, just to keep you smiling. You are not perfect. You are annoying at times, you fight for no reason. But when you get too angry and you look me in the eye, you smile against your will. i am ready to spend my whole life fighting with you, just to see that glint in your eyes. I want to spend my life with these little fights, your smiles and OUR happiness. I am incomplete without you. So if you don't mind, Look at your left and answer, Stacy, Will you marry me?"



The whole theater, burst into cheers. Stacy, looked at her left and found Peter on his right knee, with a ring in his hand, waiting for her answer.



Stacy was wearing that ring now. But she wanted to get rid of it. She tried everything to save their marriage. She knew Peter still loved him. But all this silence was too much. If he loved her, he could've said it, she might've felt it. But things were too cold between them.





Suddenly Peter stood up and stormed out of the house. Stacy taken aback. This was not the Peter she knew. Her Peter, was always calm. No matter what happens, he never lost his cool. But he just ran away, from her most probably. Now Stacy was worried. She knew for sure that Peter b=never cheated on her. But by suggesting a divorce, she had lost him forever. Was she too rash in this decision? She always was. But every time Stacy made any mistake, she had Peter to sort it out. But she just lost him. For the first time in 20 years she had to face any problem alone.



Stacy panicked. She knew she made a mistake. What if Peter turned up with some other woman? what if Peter never returned? She was on the verge of tears when she heard the door open. She turned around and saw Peter. She ran towards him and threw herself in his arms. They kissed. It was so passionate that nothing could break them apart. Peter staggered backwards, crashed in the dinner table, pulled the table cloth accidentally, resulting in a smashing noise of broken Bone china bowl. Stacy had her fingers locked in Peter's hair. He held Stacy by her waist and pulled her towards him. He slid his hand from her waist to her back, he held her hairs and kissed her more. What appeared like ages, they broke apart.

Peter said, "everything could wait, but first, here are your orchids. Now, we have 20 minutes to catch the next show of Titanic. They've released it in 3d." Stacy smiled, and turned to the mirror to check her appearance. Then she grabbed her purse and they both left. In a corner, a pile of useless papers was lying unattended. After all, they were useless...
© Copyright 2013 loadedheads (loadedheads at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1912371-My-first-attempt