*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1912637-My-pet-is-my-saver
Rated: 13+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1912637
horror story
It was 25 of December, I was finishing unwrapping my Christmas present with my son. When my mother arrived, I had to go to work till late that evening, so she agreed to take care of him. He was only one year old, and he was my world. His father died in a car accident six months before.
I worked in a veterinary hospital, and it is open 24/7. On that day I had to work until 11 pm, and I had to work with snakes. Must women wouldn't like this job, but Dakota my anaconda, is like my daughter. I had it since I was 15. And I am 30 now.
It was just 8 pm, three hours left until I could go. Those three hours passed so slowly. But finally 11pm arrived. It took my one hour if my memory doesn't fail me, to get to my house.
I was really tired but I had to eat something, and give Dakota her food. Once I feed her I let her free, so she could sleep wherever she liked to in the house. Sometimes she sleeps in my bed, next to me. Yeah it must sound scary but it is not for me.
It was winter and it was really cold, so Dakota slept in my bed, I woke up when I heard a loud noise coming from downstairs. I checked the time 3.30 am. I turn around and my snake wasn't there, I thought that is really strange she always slept in my bed or in my room.
So I really quietly took my baseball bat and headed downstairs.
I started going down the stairs and notice the light in my house were on and the door was open. I was half way down the stairs, when I feel something cold on my feet, I look down and Dakota was there, but her mouth was full of blood.
I just watched as she slithered downstairs again and into the kitchen. I was really scared I must admit.
I entered the kitchen and I don't believe yet what I saw. My neighbour's dog with his mouth full of blood in top of a man whose leg was cover in blood. And my snake strangling another men's body. I quickly ran to the phone and call the police, and then my neighbour.
The only things on my mind were. What happened here? And how did my neighbour's entered my house?
I needed to find out.

The End
© Copyright 2013 angel.e (juliix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1912637-My-pet-is-my-saver