*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1914289--Tear-A-Man-Down-
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Entertainment · #1914289
This is a story about love, betrayal, deceit, domestic violence, happiness,sadness
" Tear A Man Down "



We all make life changing decisions , but when those decisions affect the lives of others, then the problem becomes the problems of society. " Tear A Man Down " Is a book about love, deceit, anger, domestic violence, happiness, forgiveness,and all the things a relationship goes threw from woman top man , not just boyfriend girlfriend, husband or wife , but this book will take you to the very beginning where it starts at ; The mother and son, the aunt and nephew, the  grandmother and grandson . You see those were our first relations as men before we ultimately made those life changing decisions that made us who we  are today. Whether  it be men, boys, women abusers, drug dealers, cat burglars, whoever we may be; " Tear A Man Down " is a book for the broken spirit that just need healing. The characters in this story are not real, but the situations so sadly are real in some of our lives. So read, learn, and enjoy, 'Cause this is the first in a series , i'm only telling from his point of view, so before you go "Tearing A Man Down", finish the book learn something And Enjoy at the same time!!!
© Copyright 2013 Anthony r. Bryant (macario103 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1914289--Tear-A-Man-Down-