*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1914578-Please-dont-tell-anyone
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1914578
a new entry for Jan 21
"Please don't tell anyone about this"



    Yes, I knew that he loved me, but I wanted to have a forever life with the husband that had no idea how to love. My husband moved my best friend in to our house knowing that he was in love with me. My husband helped to carry Jason belongs into our basement from his wife's house.



    “Robert, you know that he has been thrown out of his house.” I sigh. “ You also know how you treat me, and how I yearn for your attention that you hold from me?”



    “Yes.”



    “Don't you think that something could happen with me and Jason?”



    “If it does, I don't have to know it.”



    I go for a drive crying leaving the two males in this triangle at my house. I stay gone for about eight hours just parked by the lake thinking. I finally came up with a plan. I pulled down my visor mirror and applied my make up. Then I drove home.



    There the two men were in the garage. I walk over to my  husband. I was inches from his nose. I kiss him. Jason is trying to get my attention. Robert didn't seem to notice anything about me that was different.



    Jason followed me into the house.” I have to deal with you being with Robert. He is your husband.” Now he is nearly in tears. “Where did you get that hickey?”



    “Please don't tell anyone about this,” I began. I grabbed a wash cloth and washed the make up off. That was when I learned who love me.
© Copyright 2013 Ida_Matilda_Wright Help (writing_life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1914578-Please-dont-tell-anyone