*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1914618-That-Girl
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1914618
This work questions whether we know exactly why we love our significant other.
What is it about That Certain Girl that attracts you,
What makes her so enticing that like the Sun to the Earth, she has a gravitational pull on you,
You could say its her Beauty, but that wouldnt quite sum it up,
No, beauty is but a small factor that makes her one of a kind.
Could it be her name?
Is the Mere Utterance of her name so orgasmic, that you are instantly, w/o any reason drawn to her?
But then maybe its her voice.
is it the sound of her words that intoxicate you?
Are you so accustomed to her tone as if you are an infant who is comforted only by the sound of his mothers voice.
No, Sure her voice is heavenly but its much more than that which drives you towards her.
You see, this certain girl is so much more deep than her angel-like appearance or her melodic voice.
Yes her name is beautiful to you , but it doesnt quite match the perfection that she possesses.
If you can describe what it is that ultimately obsesses you with your girl.
Maybe thats what it is, but to see it another way.
Would it be so bad if you could not put a finger on the answer.
is it so wrong to be at a loss for words when asked "what attracts you to her"
Or is the inability to determine exactly which factor it is that makes you love her so much the ultimate expression of True Love.
You decide.
© Copyright 2013 SteeSilver (silverj19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1914618-That-Girl