*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1915052-Wolf-in-sheeps-clothing
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1915052
This might disturb you...
The hunger is unbelievable. I see them. Walking around like a flock of sheep. The masses just wander around their daily routines and not a single person can tell that something evil walks among them. I make my way through the crowds and every now and then one catches my eye. One worthy of becoming my next victim. I feel my hands start to shake and I stare as if I were an obsessed lover. In a way I am. Only it is that I love this feeling. The tension starts to rise and I have to turn away and go on about my day before the temptation becomes too great. This isn't the time or place for what I want to do. My mouth waters as I imagine what fun we could have had. Well, I would have had anyway. I can feel my heart start to race just by imagining your screams. I shake off my daydreams and wonder if anyone else is out there thinking the same thing. Maybe they look at me with the same thoughts? Like I would be easy prey. Yeah, right. With the thought of a competitor somewhere in my midst I start to look at people in a different way. Trying to peer behind the veil and see what other devils might be out there. Perhaps I am not the only wolf in sheep's clothing.
© Copyright 2013 ForcedSmile (forcedsmile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1915052-Wolf-in-sheeps-clothing