*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1915809-The-Rain
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1915809
Rain is very relaxing, and this is me describing how it calms me down.
The rain taps lightly on the window, like its trying to enter my room. Its calm to listen to, it brings me a piece of mind.

Im listining to you, rain, and the whistling of the wind blowing around outside. Now you are not tapping, you're pounding, but you still sound kind.

I want to open my window and let you come through, feel the cold on my skin, smell the pureness of the rain.

It clears my mind to listen to you, your relaxing and meditating.What would I do without you my friend? Your like an eraser that erases pain.

I know when its time for you to go away, you will soon come back agian. I will be waiting to hear your sound.

Rain will never go away for good, only temporarily in a drought. Thats a great thing to know. When it leaves, it will surley be back around.






© Copyright 2013 love2write (poetrylover92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1915809-The-Rain