*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1916773-Why-ask-why
Rated: E · Other · Entertainment · #1916773
Why ask why,really
Why ask why 2-1-12 0930am
Take a person who has been incarcerated for a crime requiring registration 4 the rest of their natural life.Heinous in nature (moral turpitude) involving a child.
1st time offender has’nt even had a traffic charge,no license, can’t even drive.
6 years hard time no parole or probation.This person upon release attends community college 4 many years, with governmental funding.7 years plus multiple certifications zero degree ,stay with me.
This individual travels cross country, an officer arrives at their door and requests registration,none to kindly.The officer returns and states: ”If you are not gone in 48 hours, don’t worry about a place to stay.
This residence is within 150 feet of a preschool,he spoke 2 them like you speak to an unruly dog”.Obviously he had read the police reports.This individual not only blames party 2 for reporting her,she’s outraged.Mind you they have stayed for months not offering up a dime This individual has milked the government 4 years education,medical and now disability.Stay with me they have never had meaningful employment ,they blame government 4 budget cuts.They have 7 day nursing care,medical equipmen,cornucopia of drugs.They have been treated in the finest medical institutions,nationwide.Stay with me 14 plus surgeries and they are never able to surmise a reasonable cause or diagnosis.This individual has heard of a book written by a North Carolinian of questionable lifestyle,she claims 2 have slept with many big time pastors.Said pastor has served time,converted in prison.The stone that was thrown away now is the cornerstone of the whole building.My god is awesome! He always publicly speaks of the battles he fights daily and always says” please I am a man,pray 4 me”.This soldier and the church have gone over and above expectations,really.Follow me you are concerned about your spiritual leadership,wow.She wants the books input, she has never dreamed of reading it herself.Their far 2busy being on their back 24 hours a day,new ailments daily.2 sick 2 sit up.Okkaayyy !
Pain is overwhelming, I am about to throw up just penning this.Stay with me multiple complaints,no definitive cause,finest hospitals in the U S of A. The church thinks my position is harsh,wonders why I take that position.They say you don’t know the battle,I know the situation.I know the definition of insanity is 2 repeat the same behavior anticipating a different result.I know effort when I see it applied.
I am one the finest trainers you can have, complete with Total Gym and Selectec weights.
I know you can lead a horse 2 water but can’t make them drink.
I know if you tell yourself something enough u start 2 believe.
I know many are ruined by enabling and enablers.
I know my mother was healthy everyday of her life until Dialysis and everyday a new malady.
I know that sister fought until the end.
I know that sister made a valiant effort.
I know she fought until her final breath,went out like a soldier.
This individual”s effort is paltry at best.
You are concerned about your leadership,it’s taking all I have 2 keep lunch down.
ALL I PONDER IS
Why Ask Why ?
This joint took one half hour to create
Always be encouraged
Why ask why ?
© Copyright 2013 MARVINALLINEEDIS1MIKENORTHCUTT (mr360 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1916773-Why-ask-why