*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1918559-Free
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by nuha27
Rated: · Other · Animal · #1918559
a dog gets freedom...
‘Daddy daddy, that dog over there!!! That one, I want that one!!!’ the little girl from across the room screamed, pointing at me. OH NO! She dragged her father to my cage. ‘Oh look, it’s a tiny poodle. Are you sure you want a puppy? Look there are nice little bunnies over there’ her dad said hesitantly. ‘ But he is so CUTE’ the girl clung to my cage with a pout on her bracy face. Yew, disgusting. That did it. That’s how I ended up in this car.
You know? I am not one of your regular dogs. I hate HUMAN. They are brutal. The worst creature ever to walk this earth. You see, first they take care of your mom till you are born. Then they make sure you and your mom never see each other again. Then they feed and pamper you till the day you look appealing to some little girl and then BOOM, they are done with you. Oh and then they take your loyalty for granted. Hello? Give some to get some!!
But I would never let this happen to me. I have gotta find a way to escape. Only if THIS GIRL gets her sticky fingers of me. God! They are stinking of candy!! I’ve got to concentrate, think. But this horribly loud music is splitting my skull open. Wait, the car seems to be slowing down. ‘Sweety, would please be good and wait in the car while I fetch some wine from that shop?’ ‘Ok daddy’ the girl said.
THIS IS IT!!!! MY OPPURTUNITY!!! It’s true, god answers prayers of the distressed. I whined and growled and moved impatiently in her lap. Scared, she let go. I took a leap through the window. I ran and ran. Free at last. (298 words)
© Copyright 2013 nuha27 (nuha27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1918559-Free