*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1918835-Facebook-Freshets
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Entertainment · #1918835
Essay on the ease of writing on facebook compared to formal writing
Dam.
That was the answer to the query of what did the fish say when he swam into a concrete wall.
How much simpler to respond with witty comments and profound philosophical statements when one is interacting at rapid speed on social networks such as Facebook.
You post a status. I feel challenged to make you laugh, to make our friends laugh.
Instant gratification as people click Like.
Why could we not go through life with people clicking Like every time we speak with wisdom or humor or perform efficiently, eloquently, or drolly?
Writing.com provides feedback, but not at the freshet pace of Facebook interaction. What is the probability of a comment or poem or essay on Writing.com going viral. Of course, viral is what everyone, everyone needs, even more than a Thneed, even more than a Truffala seed.
Recently, Writing.com created a Facebook page. However, at the point the interaction with that opportunity is about equivalent to the current website.
My recommendation is that Writing.com stimulate more inspiration for writing through the Facebook status postings, http://www.facebook.com/writingcom?ref=ts&fref=ts.
I am more likely to participate in a fast-paced creation of humor or debate in that format than sitting here trying to synthesize an original essay.
I feel like my brain has bumped into a concrete wall.
Dam.
© Copyright 2013 Kids Trek (kidstrek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1918835-Facebook-Freshets