*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1920463-Door-bells-Doors-and-Decisions
Rated: E · Article · Relationship · #1920463
Entering a new stage of life can be overwhelming.How should one approach doorbells, doors?
         Life is an adventure, a gift, and a test. Life is filled with opportunity. Choice is part of the experience and our decisions can be life-changing and transforming.  Our choices affect others and learning to make decisions and gaining confidence in the journey will benefit us all. This writing will reflect the journey of my personal experience with separation, divorce, and healing and hope. Marriage expectations and broken dreams are part of the journey. Most of the experiences are personal, but common when shared in a receptive and reflective way with others. Every experience is valuable for our learning and if you read along with me, you too will become part of the journey and the sharing. Everyone either opens a door and welcomes you in relationship or they are shutting doors and hiding in closed off rooms.  It is my hope that this will in someway open the doors of the human conditions and our need for loving, growing, nurturing relationships. Perhaps we will learn how to respond to the doorbell the next time we hear it. or ring it ourselves when we approach the next opportunity or person.
© Copyright 2013 PastorCam (pastorcam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1920463-Door-bells-Doors-and-Decisions