*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1920884-Homo-Alone
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1920884
Yet another dated story that was dedicated to two of my closest friends.
Somewhere in Oklahoma there is a very boring town where nothing ever happens. But this town has one thing that makes it somewhat enjoyable (at least for the kids), the Potatoto Scouts. Yes, the world famous Potatoto Scouts. Boys and ladies can take part of the most EXETREME CAMPING ADVENTURES YOU CAN THINK OF and learn things that they'll probably never use again.

Boris Nuckins was very excited for this year's Potatoto Scouts season. He really loved the outdoors, it felt refreshing for him. There was something about being with a group of boys around his age made him feel at ease. He was waiting patiently for this season's leader to join the group.

The Leader and his nervous assistant joined the boys. The leader counted the kids carefully, "Everyone is here! Good." He said. "I am your glorious Leader for this year's Potatoto Scout season. Since I'm the adult here, you must obey me. I swear to god if one of you kids-""Uh, sir?" The assistant interrupted. "Maybe you should tell the kids about the activities..?"

"Oh, right! Maybe you're not so useless after all.." The Leader went on explaining on what to expect. Boris has been a part of the Scouts for years, so all this chatter was pretty boring to him. Although… This did give him some time to think about what he was looking forward to the most.

Fernando.

Fernando was easiest the most rad kid in the entire Potatoto Scouts history. He had these really cool pilot sunglasses and always knew the latest trends.. Oh mama, he was fine. …It's not like Boris had a crush on him or anything…

Later the scouts went to their camping spot. Boris was helping some of the other kids set up the tents. Much to Boris' surprise, Fernando confronted him.

"Hey, you." Fernando said. "Omigosh!" Boris got excited. "F-fernando! I'm so glad that you're back again this year! You and me with the other boys will have so much fun, we'll-" "Actually Boris," Fernando interrupted the happy boy. "I'm afraid some other things have gotten in the way, and I can't be a part of the Scouts this year." His sunglasses sparkled in the sunlight, almost making him looking like a beautifully rad angel. "Later Potater," He said with an echo. He got on his skateboard and flew into the sky, with a rainbow following him.

What just happened.

…Boris couldn't believe it. 'How could this happen to me?' He thought. He felt so gloomy inside. So bad that he was almost going to call his genderless Uncle/Aunt Albertina to pick him up and not go back to the camp.

I think he was… HOMO ALONE.

"I beg your pud puds?" A voice said. Boris, feeling terribly sad, looked over to the direction the voice came from. "Did that boy just fly away with his skate board?" This boy wasn't nearly as rad as Fernando was.. But he had some kind of charm to him. Like a proper little gentleman like charm. "Uhm.. Yes, he did." Boris started to feel not as sad. "How unusual! My father has been around the world and I've never heard him talk about such a thing. The only thing that comes close is the radioactive banana ring." The boy replied. "Oh, and I'm Gabriel." He smiled, holding out his hand for a hand shake.

Boris smiled lightly. "Nice to meet you, Gabriel." He replied. "The name's Boris."

Well, hey! Boris decided that he wasn't going to call his uncle/aunt to cancel the trip. Because he might just found the new Fernando.

By the way Boris is definitely gay.
© Copyright 2013 taptrapinch (taptrapinch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1920884-Homo-Alone