*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921303-Big-thing-have-small-begining
Rated: · Essay · Community · #1921303
It's my biograph


The writing that you are read is about what the world needs to know about me.  My mother allowed her boyfriend at the time to beat me because she didn’t know a better way to discipline me. I was born with a gift and curse. My mother didn’t see me as someone that was capable of bring something extraordinary into this world. The last time any man has put their hands on me was when I was 13 year old. You see my mind is a riddles trapped in enigma and at that time I was unable to decipher it. One night when I return home, mother was disappointed that wasn’t simple mind like everyone else, and that I had desires to be great. So my mother husband at the time, his name was Phil, tried to beat the idea of me thinking that I destined for greatness (out of me). As a result of that I ran away. 

It was at that moment fell in love with danger and excitement. I was scared and afraid walking around trying to figure out what I was going to next. I was walking on the interstate, when a kind hearted man pulled beside me in a blue 1996 SRT Viper GTS, and asked me if I would like a ride. I got in the car and explain to the man why I was walking. The man asked me where could he bring that I felt safe. I told him the address to my God mother house. After I him, he did something t that changed my life. He put his foot on the gas and we took off. I remember my heart was in my throat and that I was scared and excited and the same time. At moment I forgot about everything that was going on in my life and enjoy the feeling of chaos and control at the same time.

I wound up going to live with grandmother, and life was good for a little while. Then when my mind was making the transition to adulthood I had mentally braked down. I wasn’t ready to for fill my dynasty. So ran away from my true self and started traveling down road of destruction. I started hi jacking fast cars and drinking expensive scotch. Doing that attracted beautiful women and drugs that Jimmy Hendrix did.  An eventually my bad acts caught up with me, cause the power that be to hold my body hostage. It was at that  moment when I was surrounded  darkness, my thought became  crystal clear and the spirit for writing processed me, and I’ve been in love with writing ever since.

So in conclusion I like fast car, expensive scotch, beautiful women and creativity writing. What else do you need know about me? Big thing have small beginning, I love that quote from Jehovah, and like him there is more my story. But everything will be reveal in due time. (Baby Steps

© Copyright 2013 Popcorn (popcorn1894 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921303-Big-thing-have-small-begining